The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Network

There is like a 1000 of them, some suggestions for you, not saying these are the best thou :

general : adsimilis, advidi, clickdealer, maxbounty, f5media, peerfly, mundomedia, addiliate
mobile : kimia, mobidea, gotzha, glize
others : clickbank, amazon, CJ, shareasale

And a gazilion more ...

What niche are you looking for?

Clickbank has been my favorite in general so far.
You're a ClickBank affiliate? That's great do you have any recommendations for affiliate networks that offer landing pages with affiliate referral links to boost conversions? We have a forex niche product and we're looking to grow our affiliate base!

You're a ClickBank affiliate? That's great do you have any recommendations for affiliate networks that offer landing pages with affiliate referral links to boost conversions? We have a forex niche product and we're looking to grow our affiliate base!

I think clicksure is perfect for you. Check them out.

I would like to categorize as under:

Mobile CPI/CPA
  • Mobvista
  • Yeahmobi
  • MundoMedia
  • Clickdealer
  • Neverblue.com
E-Commerce CPA
  • CJ.com
  • Tradedoubler
  • Neverblue
  • Rakuten (Linkshare)
  • CLickBank
  • Affiliatewindow
  • Zanox
Others
Kimia, Admitad, actionpay, Amazon, Ebay,

Try OfferDaddy my friend... I've been using their offerwall and I've been earning from it ever since... Try to check it out and see if it helps...:)

Hey Gianluca, it's depended on what you are looking for and what you needs are. As you can see there are many affiliate networks outside and everyone has his Unique Selling Point. Let me explain a little bit what we can offer you.

Traffic Company offers a platform that converts your mobile and desktop traffic through performance based marketing (CPA, CPL, CPI, CPS). We can offer you:

In-house developed offers (adult and mainstream) - Traffic Company’s offer pool contains many offers developed in-house. By removing the middle man we can get you the highest payouts possible.

Automatic optimization - Our powerful algorithm compares a wide array of userdata (like country, mobile carrier, device etc.) to find the best converting offer.

Reliable (weekly) payouts - You can choose your own payout schedule, including weekly payouts!

Dedicated account manager - Your personal dedicated account manager will help you get started and provides you with useful tips and insights.

Interested? Give me ping.

I would like to categorize as under:

Mobile CPI/CPA
  • Mobvista
  • Yeahmobi
  • MundoMedia
  • Clickdealer
  • Neverblue.com
E-Commerce CPA
  • CJ.com
  • Tradedoubler
  • Neverblue
  • Rakuten (Linkshare)
  • CLickBank
  • Affiliatewindow
  • Zanox
Others
Kimia, Admitad, actionpay, Amazon, Ebay,

Hi @dkomso at Kimia we work with CPA/CPI/CPL mobile mainly, however desktop too :) Happy to help.

There uncountable networks,
try affpaying.com and offervault.com

You will find all related networks

banners
Back