The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Network

@MarinaKimia, i just registered on your platform and chosed you as my referrer Marina Lopez on the Affiliate manager tab. Please review and approve my account so i can start sending quality traffic right away. My email used in registering is emmy@emmynet.com

Hi! All depends on what are you looking for. The main specialization of AdCombo, as an example - COD offers for Asia and Europe. And we are good at it =) So, if you describe what you are looking for it will be a pleasure to help you

There is like a 1000 of them, some suggestions for you, not saying these are the best thou :

general : adsimilis, advidi, clickdealer, maxbounty, f5media, peerfly, mundomedia, addiliate
mobile : kimia, mobidea, gotzha, glize
others : clickbank, amazon, CJ, shareasale

And a gazilion more ...
had read one of your blog posts Mate..
quite inspiring.
would love to learn a bit from you if you wouldnt mind.

why dont you go for Flax2 Media.Flax2 Media is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals with weekly payment options. Join us by clicking on signup

Hi !

We are WeweMedia and we are a Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL and Monetization network that heavily focused on Mobile Content Subscription Offers which is a great start for new mobile affiliates. Our offers include sweepstakes and antivirus as well as many other verticals in the mobile content areas. Huge database of 1-2 click offers with high CR.

Why run mobile content subscription offers?
  • Newbie Affiliate friendly
  • Very cheap traffic on tier 2 & 3 Geo
  • Easy conversion flows (1 Click to 2 Click to convert)
  • High payouts
  • Easiest to test out and acquire data
  • Unlimited scalability as offers usually have no caps

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

banners
Back