The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Network that doesn't have NET30 cap?

thehustler

Hey, any good affiliate network that pays on daily or weekly basis?
Just noticed CPAgrip and CPAlead has NET30 only so looking for daily or weekly basis.

Thanks in advance!

We offer NET-15 payouts via Paxum and Wire.

Custom payout methods could be discussed individually.

All conditions from Affmy you can see in our thread here

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/affmy-best-rates-for-your-asian-traffic-–-inhouse-offers-and-smartlinks.149389/
Thnx will have a look now.

Adverten provides weekly payments.
What else, except payment terms, are you looking for?
Other than that I have a targeted email list from before and wanted to know any network that allows email marketing without double optin? Because I already have these targeted lists from before and a couple of networks have double optin on their terms... and I am very much aware of email marketing rules like not spamming and not using "FREE" where money is required. So, wanted to know which network supports that?

You know any?

Thanks in advance!

Hey,
Do you have to try AdCombo CPA Network, is the only Network that pays TWICE A WEEK !
Also they have many good CPS/CPL/CPI and Cash on Delivery offers for the best Geos.

At CrakRevenue we give to our best affiliate the possibility to go NET7. If you are interested to add me on Skype, I'll be able to fast track you on the platform! tboutin_6
@Therry Boutin

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

If you do not qualify as an approved vendor, you may qualify for a listing in our new Marketplace. You can submit an application here.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Moderator / Mr. Plan B

Flax2- media
We have weekly payment options with minimum $200.
Traffic quality must be good
Fraud traffic will not be allowed

Mary Leight
skpye- live:flax2.mary
click here to signup

Sure, check Aivix - they own offers, so no delays in payments. To proven affiliates they pay on weekly basis or even more often.

Hi there,

Frosted Offers is leading the industry with weekly net-1 payments for all affiliates from day one:

oGUspiT.png

Feel free to shoot me a private message if you're interested in joining our elite network.

usually, all networks can send you payment faster(weekly) if you can generate a high volume of traffic

PointClickTrack - NET25(can send and faster but minus 10%)
W4 - NET15

MI
Back