The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

vish1688

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFix-ers!

I was wondering if anyone out there may know a good mastermind slack group, or something of that sort, that meets regularly to share learnings and experiences with new tools in the sector? I've been in the space for 20+ years and have see so many people come and go from the industry. I'd love a way to stay connected and give back a bit of knowledge.

-Vishal

We've had members here start off-site mastermind groups but from what I've heard, they peter out pretty fast.

That said, there may be some outside of here that I don't know about but maybe others do.

We've had members here start off-site mastermind groups but from what I've heard, they peter out pretty fast.

That said, there may be some outside of here that I don't know about but maybe others do.
Yes, I saw that thread back in 2016. In fact, if you search affiliate mastermind group that thread comes up as #1 on google. May want to consider starting one as part of afffix. Thanks for your reply AZ!

May want to consider starting one as part of afffix.
Could be a decent concept -- paid members only
You don't want a bunch of MMO jack-asses spamming the private forum daily --they couldn't they are not paid-verified members.
This could be done as a sub forum of the verified members area --with select tease posts in the public area to drum up some paid membership and select advertising (at a premium) ;) TJ?

Agree, there's less chance of spammers on verified boards
You could have "mastermind threads" on verified that are invite-only?
But as stated before you need a really strong group for it to not dissolve
The best way is if everyone in that group has a very clear benefit
Like good ole Frank Morris joining forces with the Anglin Brothers
There will always be an Allen West in any group

banners
Back