Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Affiliate marketing ideas for 2023

so one affiliate idea i had
its a database of auto parts from multiple sites
enter your license plate
can do general search or filter search
returns all parts on discount
can also return category parts on discount (tires, batteries, filters)
or trending parts
user clicks part (with affliate id)
you get commission

Selling flashlights and batteries in South Africa --the energy grid is at stage 5 nearing collapse right now.
are you from there or have you just been hearing news about this? this would be an interesting idea. reminds me of the people who sell umbrellas when it starts to rain

Right now, I am trying myself in the category Nutra. When I was at Berlin Affiliate Conference, I participated in a lecture that showcased Nutra-related creatives, and then I decided to try. Firstly, I decided to try it in the MyLead affiliate network. But I plan to promote these offers on social media such as TikTok. More about that, I am explaining in my earning logbook in my profile which I started - so you can check how things are going.

No I am in the US. Yeah, its all over the news.

I had to dump my stock in Kumba Iron Ore Limited,
today while I still had a narrow profit. Paid a very nice dividend too.
Huge mines or not, mining and iron production require considerable electricity and in brown out a scheduling crisis --industrial production is first cut.
I'll buy it back when it bottoms out and stabilizes.
SBSW is dropping on me too--20% in days and they are world wide
Home | Sibanye-Stillwater
Sibanye Stillwater Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a precious metals mining company in South Africa, the United States, Zimbabwe, Canada, and Argentina. The company produces gold; platinum group metals (PGMs), including palladium, platinum, and rhodium; and by-products, such as iridium, ruthenium, nickel, copper, and chrome.

Almost everyone with any money in SA has a generator so the remark was more tongue-in-cheek.
sibanyestillwater.com
"hostname": "dedi1362.jnb2.host-h.net",
"city": "Johannesburg",
they have power hmmm

But timing is of the essence in many things.
If you had toilet paper or medical grade PPE supplies during the worst of the pandemic --you made bank.

I know of people that made a lot of money during WW2 because they could supply auto tires for civilian use during the war.

You either profit, become a victim or muddle along in mediocrity as crisis or disaster strikes.

I guess health and wellness continue to be popular niches. Promote products such as fitness equipment, supplements, healthy meal plans, or mindfulness apps.
Focus on providing valuable content around health tips, workout routines, healthy recipes, and incorporate affiliate links for related products.

google gets too much power
need different traffic source
less traffic but higher quality
SEO ain't what it was 10 years ago when the internet population was much smaller as I see it.

SEM (search engine marketing [read: PPC]), Native ads (display CPC), Mobile banners (CPC/CPM), Paid social media ads.

e-commerce is very competitive now on most items --look for novel or disruptive products.

There is still money to be made --you just need the right or trending tactics. Easy to say hard to do ...

banners
Back