The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate & "Facebook in app browser"

FrederikLauritsen

affiliate
Heys guys

im currently posting vacation houses in Facebook groups (100.000 members) - i have ben posting for about 40 days now and i got 3.000 clicks. But no conversions.
The url is working fine and i cant find any other techincal issue. So.. could the Facebook in app browser be the problem? any one here with experience they would like to share or point me in the right direction?

Tradetracker - im using the tradetracker tracking and reports. furthermore i have a wordpress plugin that im posting the affiliate links through which also are tracking clicks (only clicks)

Did you research the IPs of your 'supposed clicks'?
Are you even recording the IPs somehow like with your own landing page?
(Servers keep logs or you can use a commercial tracking program.)

That's like owning a retail location and using the road or mall's traffic count as a metric --it's meaningless 3,000 "clicks"

The second possibility is that under the current Delta spike of this pandemic "vacation houses in Facebook" is of passing future interest. Timing is sometimes all important --wrong time, wrong place.

Ip is not accessible in tradetracker. But its unique clicks. And it is tracking through cookies. Google analytics is not tracking the ip because the user technical is on my site for less than 1 sec..

The facebook groups are open and other people are also posting their private homes (i own the facebook groups, so im the only one posting ads. So i dont think im couting the clicks wrong like your writing. but maybe im wrong

But what about the facebook in app browser? its seems very bad and slow. have some body ever converted in the browser? And is it suitable for affiliate?

Heys guys

im currently posting vacation houses in Facebook groups (100.000 members) - i have ben posting for about 40 days now and i got 3.000 clicks. But no conversions.
The url is working fine and i cant find any other techincal issue. So.. could the Facebook in app browser be the problem? any one here with experience they would like to share or point me in the right direction?
I wont join with you

You don't really know. People buy not clicks.
Facebook posts /time lines are botted a lot. The are lots of Facebook bots GitHub - hikaruAi/FacebookBot: A facebook bot to scrap, post, spam and more without the facebook API
So, what is a real click and what is a scraper or an adspy program?
Well, you did answer you own question:
Google analytics is not tracking the ip because the user technical is on my site for less than 1 sec..
Why is that? Redirection or bounce?
The IPs are in your server logs default path is
Bash:
$ {command} /var/log/apache2/access.log
that should also be accessable from your server's control panel (as a GUI tool) in your account's location if you are using a virtual server or a VPS with a control panel

MI
Back