The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affilight Bear

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affilight
Hello! Let me introduce myself! My name is Affi and I represent Affilight Network. I’m here for two reasons. First of all, answer all your questions concerning our product and assist you in solving issues connected with Affilight. Secondly, tell you more about our network, which, by the way, functions successfully for more than 4 years.

As a constantly developing company we’re always in the process of searching for new organic traffic sources. All our ad inventories operate on the basis of smart link soft that automatically shows the most effective offers. It helps to save your time, get better CPM and ensures that your users will see relevant ads. I am confident that any website will fit right in. No matter what kind of organic traffic you have – I can assure you that Affilight will find the most profitable offers with high rates for you personally.

If you have any questions connected with our product – don’t hesitate to ask, my door is always open :)
Attention.png

Hello! Affilight affiliate network is already approved on this web source.
Affilight Bear is our official representative.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

My name is Affi and I represent Affilight Network.
Affilight affiliate network is already approved on this web source.
Affilight Bear is our official representative.

Your company is not listed in our Resources and has not ever applied for a registered and approved listing with us.

Before you can solicit or recruit from our membership, your company will be required to register and wait for an approval.

Instructions attached.

T J

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 6
you have no 'badge'
where is your OFFICIAL PAGE?
Even if you are (yeah right) multiple users for the same network need to pay...
to post promo ads

MI
Back