The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aff. marketing from Russia

igri

affiliate
Hi all, my name is Ilya. I have experience in affilite marketing in Russia and now i want to learn about affiliate marketing in all geo.
PS: sorry for my English, it is not my native language :3

Hi all, my name is Ilya. I have experience in affilite marketing in Russia and now i want to learn about affiliate marketing in all geo.
Hi Ilya,

Welcome to the forum! You will learn a lot here!
We are a Mobile App, working on CPI basis. Sent me a message if you have any questions!
Looking forward to see your post :)

@igri

Welcome to AFix, Ilya!

We can read and understand your English, just fine, no worries. :)

I think you will find lots of information here to help you expand your marketing efforts. If ever you need help, just start a thread in the appropriate forum to let us know. We'll do whatever we can to help you succeed. :)

Welcome to the forum. There's a ton of free information here. If your pretty good at marketing, your biggest issue moving into other GEOs will probably be language.

But apply the same solid marketing principles, get a good translation company to convert your marketing materials, like onehourtranslation.com, and you should do fine!

Good luck.

Welcome, buddy!

Your English is fine. Read as much as you can, but don't get too caught up in learning. Sometimes the best way to learn is getting your hands dirty and trying some things for yourself!

Hi all, my name is Ilya.

Hi @igri , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have experience in affilite marketing in Russia and now i want to learn about affiliate marketing in all geo.

We have loads of members from all over the world here. I am sure you can make new friends and learn to market in new geos.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back