“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertiser VS Publisher

ben gu

affiliate
I have noob question.

Publisher gives traffic.
Advertiser takes traffic.
Right?

When I register on CPA Networks, I choose publisher account, because I will generate traffic for the offer.

Now talking about AdNetworks. I have offer from CPA Network and I want to promote it using AdNetworks. What type of account should I choose on AdNetwork? Publisher or advertiser?

I think advertiser... Because now I have product I want to promote it. Am I right? o_O

publisher is the website with the ad placements -- advertiser is the person buying the ad clicks <<<in an advertising network schema
you place your ad on the publisher's website through the ad network (or buy pops, push, banners, natives or redirects from the publisher's website through the ad network).
I think advertiser... Because now I have product I want to promote it. Am I right?
Correct --you be the advertiser ...

Yeah, this is often a point of confusion when starting out. No worries, it happens to everyone at the beginning.

Think of it like this, wherever you are getting your offers from, you are a publisher. Wherever you are buying your traffic from, you are the advertiser.

banners
Back