The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult traffic: your recommended sources?

V@nill@

affiliate
Hi everyone!

We already work as a company with major advertising networks, and I'm looking for some maybe more unknown sources - smaller, more specialized networks and direct publishers/affiliates.

Let me know if you have any suggestions - willing to launch more test campaigns and try new sources, too.

Hi everyone!

We already work as a company with major advertising networks, and I'm looking for some maybe more unknown sources - smaller, more specialized networks and direct publishers/affiliates.

Let me know if you have any suggestions - willing to launch more test campaigns and try new sources, too.

If you are looking to do business here on our platform and with our members, than you are required to register you business in our resources area and wait for me to contact you.

See attached document.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 23
I don't really want to register business - as I'm not willing to commit to any corporate communication. I wanted to know if there are some sources that are not very well known but can be worth trying.

Hi @V@nill@!

I recommend you to try our Ad Network - TrafficStars. You can enjoy a great bonus on the first deposit!
To remind you, TrafficStars ia a global Adult Ad Network with more than 3 bn ad impressions daily!

Deposit up to $500 -> Get $50
Deposit more than $500 -> Get 10% extra!

Promo code: TSAffFix21
Min deposit: $100

hi! I'm not sure if we can meet your requirement of "unknown network", but we definitely specialize on adult traffic only and we do work with direct webmasters supply. We have official thread here, so if you want to learn more here is the link - Official - ADxAD . If you feel like giving us a chance - let me know:)

banners
Back