The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Adult Content Creation Journey - Follow Along!

excellent trip congratulations for your great contribution to the community and patience to respond to colleagues, a few months ago I tried to embark on the onlyfans business with some friends but my third world internet did not help me in the least, but your trip inspired me to try again so thanks once again demi, every day I love this forum more I hope the day comes when I share my trip with all of you too, all the luck and success in the world you deserve it PS: I really got sad when you said that You would no longer share anything due to undesirables (those people never learn ..) but I'm also glad that that was solved.

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. Been thinking about doing a similar thing and now I see it in action I'm going to have to. A couple of questions if you don't mind me asking:

1) How do you make sure you don't get sent to spam? I'm assuming your titles and text are generally very "vanilla" and don't insinuate any kind of sexual reference?

2) You mention you sometimes send pictures. These are fully clothed. No underwear or bikini shots as I'm assuming that will get you sent to spam?

Thanks @Demii I went through your whole thread. Great journey

read this pdf and you can get easy money online
Go out of my life pathetic spammer.

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. Been thinking about doing a similar thing and now I see it in action I'm going to have to. A couple of questions if you don't mind me asking:

1) How do you make sure you don't get sent to spam? I'm assuming your titles and text are generally very "vanilla" and don't insinuate any kind of sexual reference?

2) You mention you sometimes send pictures. These are fully clothed. No underwear or bikini shots as I'm assuming that will get you sent to spam?

Thanks @Demii I went through your whole thread. Great journey
1. I write emails as if they're personal, no layout, no HTML etc. Just plain text. Sometimes sexual titles though.

2. I don't really do that anymore. They've all seen me naked eitherway on shows/vids. Sometimes on Snapchat I post something to maintain the feeling to them if I actually care about them.

Thanks for the fast reply @Demii. One last question that just came to mind.

How do you send them to your opt in page from the tube sites? Do you have an intro or end screen on your videos that have a call to action or do you place text within the video?

How do you send them to your opt in page from the tube sites? Do you have an intro or end screen on your videos that have a call to action or do you place text within the video?
intro, outro and text in video get's your video's shadow banned etc quite quickly from most major tube sites.

I write text on my body or on a piece of paper.

I've read the whole thread but I have one question. Via e-mail you send people to a CPL offer and tell them to sign up for your premium snapchat right? What happends after they signed up, do they have to send you proof or someting like that? And if yes, what kind of proof do they send?

I've read the whole thread but I have one question. Via e-mail you send people to a CPL offer and tell them to sign up for your premium snapchat right? What happends after they signed up, do they have to send you proof or someting like that? And if yes, what kind of proof do they send?
They don't. They e-mail me back like: hey I signed up.
I can't even bother to check if they actually did. Auto responder replies with my snapchat :p

Let's jump right into what I'll be doing and what you'll be able to follow in this thread..

I'll be creating adult content as in videos and cam shows on free adult sites. In these free videos/shows I'll be referring the viewers to my lead generation landing page. The goal is to collect email addresses and names so I can send them "personalized" emails with adult offers. As a reward for signing up they'll receive access to my premium snapchat for free.

I will mainly be promoting dating offers since these had the best performance in the past for me, however I will try other verticals as well. Of course I'll share all my results on here!

Personally I've used this strategy with great success in the past, so I'm almost sure I'll succeed again!

If you have any questions regarding anything adult related feel free to hit me up! Otherwise enjoy reading my follow along on this page!
Can't wait to see how you do. I new to this so anything helps

Hey @Demii @Demii
How have cookies affected your income?
Notice any changes with tracking?
How's life as an affiliate on the boat?
One other is how do you find ideas for new material?
Did you quit affiliate marketing and work at Macdonalds?
TY & TC

Hey @Demii @Demii
How have cookies affected your income?
Notice any changes with tracking?
How's life as an affiliate on the boat?
One other is how do you find ideas for new material?
Did you quit affiliate marketing and work at Macdonalds?
TY & TC
No, cookies have not affected my income. Both digital cookies as well as IRL cookies.. I'm still not obese ;-)
No changes at all! However I don't really do any tracking... The affiliate networks do that. I'm not using my own tracker.

Pretty good! It's finally nice weather so I can sit outside. Sadly my boat can't actually move (because it's old) otherwise I would've taken her on holidays ;) got a canoe though so that's fun.

Through livechat and comments, however I don't have to be creative... As long as I undress myself and do some touching it's good for most viewers.

No, still not at McDonald's! <3

When I searched IRL cookies
Google showed this picture
But what does it mean @Demi?

1wmhjn5n4m861.jpg

I am an Affiliate and willing to promote Adult & Dating Smartlink offers, earlier I had idea like will get in touch with Influencers to promote those offers.

1) In Parallel I am learning new strategies "how to get the leads" I have go through this 14 page thread & its very useful to new Affiliates (Yes I am new to CPA Affiliate world & start to Promote Smartlinks ) Clapping

2) One hypothetical question to you @Demii If you are male, you wants to promote Adult & Dating offers means which strategy you will use? Because I am in that situation :confused:

I am an Affiliate and willing to promote Adult & Dating Smartlink offers, earlier I had idea like will get in touch with Influencers to promote those offers.

1) In Parallel I am learning new strategies "how to get the leads" I have go through this 14 page thread & its very useful to new Affiliates (Yes I am new to CPA Affiliate world & start to Promote Smartlinks ) Clapping

2) One hypothetical question to you @Demii If you are male, you wants to promote Adult & Dating offers means which strategy you will use? Because I am in that situation :confused:
promoting adult via influencers - good luck with that....

banners
Back