The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult Banners Journey

UPDATE

My first milestone to 100/day
ca7wr9o.png
Many congratulations @TrafficYoda keep going

Wow, this is like the 5th journey I'm reading where persistence paid off.
Honestly, I don't know much about any of this but I understand some parts, I have mostly been focused on the publisher's point of view, I never realized you can also make money as the advertiser!

I just know my life will change by joining this forum!

Wow, this is like the 5th journey I'm reading where persistence paid off.
Honestly, I don't know much about any of this but I understand some parts, I have mostly been focused on the publisher's point of view, I never realized you can also make money as the advertiser!

I just know my life will change by joining this forum!

Yup I hope it helps you all

Time selection is going to be subjective on your part -- when do the people buy?

I do know that when selling adult products --
25 -40 late afternoon (15:00-17:00) goof off time at work ;)-- then mid evening (their time)
50-70?:D yo males -> 10 am to 6 pm (maybe)
You need a lot of data of that product or similar products -- that is very difficult when you are not the end seller.

update for everyone!

Things been great!
Working on getting more holds and thus more sales, it's all about scaling now.
Working on more geos
also gonna start traffic scaling.

COD is bit of a slow type of campaign it take at least a whole day to see any testing result. takes a week to see any significant results.

So far I am getting payout every two weeks which is great! here might be a good ending point for those who are starting off COD offers. I will still answer question if you need any help.
Also update if I do reach another milestone.

Businesses don't pay good money for empty promises. What good is traffic that does not convert into paying customers? Traffic arbitrage maybe ... Selling email lists has become problematic too lately.

The problem is either 1.)with the offer or 2.) with the current market conditions (too much free content [in adult]) perhaps ...

On the other hand --- massive shaving:doubtful

I just read through the whole journey.
Wow!
@TrafficYoda you had some big setbacks, problems, you even paused your campaign at one point due to cash flow.
You changed platforms, from mobile to desktop, switched up a lot of things, @Graybeard never left you alone.
Plus other comments from experienced members of this forum helped.
This has been a real journey with ups and downs.
You have your method/setup which you got through persistence, not to sound selfish and inconsiderate.
Would you mind sharing them with me? So, I can start my journey too.

You are offering non-digital goods (penis pills?) as I recall.
Why on hold;
  1. a payment processing problem; or,
  2. a goods shipped issue; or,
  3. a goods accepted issue?
Without knowing that? IDK???

UPDATE OF THIS JOURNEY
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM PERSISTENCE AND PATIENT
ROI IS FROM 40~50% AND IT'S GETTING HIGHER EVERY PAYOUT
BdkzYXj.png
Wow :cool:
This is enough to fuel my rage!
You have made $1,726 in March 2019 so far!
I guess I am wondering how much you spent.
If ROI is 40-50% then the investment should be around $500 (maybe, I actually didn't calculate anything, lol)
But this is wonderful!
Thumbs up, keep at it so you can inspire us

MI
Back