The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsense revenue now paid in GBP

temi

affiliate
I log into my adsense account after a long time to see that I can now have my payment not only in pound sterling but have it credited directly into my bank account, this is absolutely brilliant. I found it annoying paying £10 and waiting 20 days to clear USD cheque from Google, any other UK webmaster thrilled about this out there?

Yep, long overdue. I was getting hammered for every cheque, especially when the bank changed the way they processed them. I'm still waiting for my first electronic payment but I'm so relieved Google have finally introduced this. :)

Same here McFox,
I actually stopped actively promoting adsense because I usually feel gutted when I get the proceeds from the cheque Google sends, giving how weak USD is against the pounds, then Halifax charge me £10 to clear the cheque :(

I am yet to get my first electronic payment too but I look forward to it.

Duke said:
Is adsense something I should look into?

Yes Ken,
I think you should consider adsense, in my case it does not bring me fantastic sum but every now and again a cheque drops through the letter box from Adsense. Maybe I don't make much because I place adsense at the most inconspicuous part of my site but I have heard stories of people who make decent income from adsense I don't know if its true or false.

Anyone out there making a tidy sum from Adsense ?

I can place adsense in the footer of my forums, I've been putting stuff in there lately and since it's a overallfooter.tpl file it appears everytime you do anything in the forums.

Duke said:
Is adsense something I should look into?
Yep. You have plenty of scope for using adsense on your site. It might not make you loads but it might be enough to cover hosting which is always a help.

Duke,
But the more conspicuously Adsense is placed the more the chance of it being clicked, remember not click no pay so you may want to place it more prominenly than your footer

Temi

Hmm

Temi, I think that only from the users from specific countries Google send the money in their bank account.

Ovi

banners
Back