The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adsense Help

Padsall

affiliate
Dear Friends i wasn't get Adsense verification pin even many time submit address but next Google Adsense show me new way to collect payment me added my bank account with details but i am still waiting when google send payment in my account have any other solution at time in my account 280$....

Try to contact Adsense team. the options may be available in your adsense account or in official adsense blog or in adsense forum. But do not do this...
1. Do not change your address frequently in adsense account
2. Do not edit your payment details in adsense account frequently.
3. Your payee name and bank account holder name must be same.
No problem for your money. May be adsense verifications are started. wait upto 26th of the month.

Try to contact Adsense team. the options may be available in your adsense account or in official adsense blog or in adsense forum. But do not do this...
No problem for your money. May be adsense verifications are started. wait upto 26th of the month.

Yes! Absolutely accurate!

Me already done contact with Adsense team but failed to resolve issue...

If you did not get PIN, you can request the PIN again. However, if you did not receive again, you can write to the Google and tell them your problem. You can also give them your bank account details and they will verify your account and send payment. By the way how long did it take to make that amount?

banners
Back