The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsense FAQs

kks_krishna

affiliate
Since lot of adsense questions are asked frequently by most of the members, I am creating a thread to post the FAQs for adsense. This thread will be updated regularly and I would be happy to see other members to contribute for adding the more FAQs into the list.
-------------------------------------------------------
1) What is adsense?

Google Adsense is a advertising program that can give you revenue by running in your own website,blogs or any other web pages. It is one of the most famous and successful AdNetwork in the market. To join this network is simple by clicking here

2)How to apply for Adsense account?

Assuming that you don't have an Adsense account. If so, then all you
have to do is make sure you have reasonable content in your blog, then
apply to Adsense for an account. You can apply for an adsens account by
clicking here.

3) How do I generate revenue from adsense?

There are many ways to earn revenue with Google AdSense: AdSense for content, AdSense for search, and referrals.
With AdSense for content, you'll display Google ads on your site. These ads can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-thousand-impression (CPM) ads. For CPC ads, you'll generate earnings when your users click on the ads. For CPM ads, you'll generate earnings in your account every time the ad appears on your site.

4)How much I can earn from Adsense program?

There is no limit in the earnings.The Google ads you are able to display on your content pages can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-1000-impressions (CPM) ads, while AdSense for search results pages show exclusively CPC ads. This means that advertisers pay either when users click on ads, or when the advertiser's ad is shown on your site. You'll receive a portion of the amount paid for either activity on your website.

5)Can I change the payee name in the adsense account?

No. You cannot change the payee name in your adsense account. If you want to change please fill this form.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back