The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Creating adsense ads

Mayvin

affiliate
I was curious to know for those who have some experience with this if creating adsense ads for a blog is difficult to do and do you have to pay for the ads or is it free? I probably sound like a real newbie but wanted to know this information.

I guess you are considering adding Adsense to your website, right? If that’s the case, then it is very easy to do. You do not need to pay for anything. You just need to get yourself a Google Account, submit your website or blog to them and wait for approval. Before you do submit, make sure you have 30+ posts or even more on your blog. Your blog must have a good quality or else you won’t get accepted into Adsense.

A little trick I picked up along the way is to get approved with your Youtube channel. You just upload a couple (2-3) good videos on Youtube and then you submit to Adsense. You will greatly increase the chances of getting approved.

After you get approved you just add some code to your posts and some ads will appear 10-15 minutes later. When someone clicks on an ad you will receive money in your Adsense account. You can get anywhere from $0.05 to $1 per click or more depending on the niche your blog is in.

If you mean buying ads in Adsense, then yes, it does cost money. I think it's worth it, though, since it is Google and pretty much everyone uses it, and you'd probably the highest chance of visibility with this than with any other company, if not just equally.

I was curious to know for those who have some experience with this if creating adsense ads for a blog is difficult to do and do you have to pay for the ads or is it free? I probably sound like a real newbie but wanted to know this information.

If are talking about putting Google Adsense on a blog? It's totally free. You just need to apply for an Adsense but it may take some time for your application to be approved. Sometimes other applicants failed to gain Adsense to use on their blog. The application is just simple because I got my Adsense account in just days of waiting.

Thanks for the advice, I already have an adsense account, got it when started writing on the website Webanswers. But this would be my first blog.

banners
Back