The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why My YouTube Adsense Is Low Income

SEO Guru

affiliate
For the last two months, I am running low CPM rates on my YouTube channel. While the CPC is quite low but the RPM is high. I don't find out what is the reason. My views seem to be found along with SEO but could not figure out the small earning from YouTube. Any thought?

For the last two months, I am running low CPM rates on my YouTube channel. While the CPC is quite low but the RPM is high. I don't find out what is the reason. My views seem to be found along with SEO but could not figure out the small earning from YouTube. Any thought?
I think your targeted keywords are running low CPC. Do the keyword research again find out geo targeted high CPC keywords with high search volume. Hope this will work.

Have you heard a look at the keywords that you have been using in your optimization? Kindly check so that you find out whether their CPC is running low or not. I do susspect this might be the reaso as to why you are recording low income with adsense. You also need to stay updated with the google policies and regulations regarding the ads and the entire optimization.

Keyword research is the vital point to reach the decent income from ADsence. In YouTube Adsense also depending on a number of views of your videos. I suggest you try to share your videos on social media in targeted groups.

banners
Back