The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
AdsBridge

Official AdsBridge

Automatic campaign transfer from Voluum.

Well, well, well, what do we have in here!

Everybody is so busy with their Valentine's day stuff. Our last announcement is not about the butterflies in the stomach, but surely we've released a handy feature.

From now on you can transfer your whole Voluum configuration to AdsBridge without spending days and nights of the dull job.

All you need:

- a desire to change the tracker,
- a valid account on Voluum,
- create an account on AdsBridge,
- if you have access to the DNS settings of the domain that is used for the redirect, then you do not even need to change the links to existing campaigns where they are installed.

Here is what you get after the transfer:

- the first month of usage discount on AdsBridge;
- lowered expenses as Adsbridge is 10-20% cheaper than Voluum at the same traffic volume;
- attentive quality support (yes, they are);
- the ability to start your own smartlink business with our Onelink WhileLabel Platform.

Now, if you decided to avoid the struggle, you’ll need to ping us and be willing to change your way of tracking. We’ll contact you asap and will start the process.

Let's roll out!

I am getting "site under construction" on links from adsbridge. Woke up to disapointment from you. What's up with you?

Hey!
Usually you see 'Site is under construction' when you check the redirect domain in the system (if you see these words it means that your redirect domain is set up correctly) or if the campaigns set up is partly incorrect. If you provide me more information I'll definitely check your settings and tell you what causes this issue.

19.png

Dear friends,

We are happy to present you our partner ExpertMobi, which is one of the largest international affiliate programs focused on the CPA subscriptions, CPL sweepstakes, datings etc. They have been working for more than 15 years on the market and unite efforts of thousands of publishers, advertisers and developers to receive maximum profit. Daily they generate thousands of conversions for advertisers. There are top mobile offers with high rates and various geos in their system. They work with all traffic sources.

Advantages of working with ExpertMobi:

1. The huge number of top offers from direct advertisers: subscriptions, adult, sweepstakes, datings, gambling etc.
2. Work with all sources of traffic.
3. Detailed real-time statistics, useful working tools.
4. Wide range of creatives.
5. Weekly | biweekly | monthly | net30 | net7 — choose the most appropriate payment plan for you.
6. Individual working conditions
7. Working with ExpertMobi you get discounts with the networks, get access to the premium plans of the most popular tracking systems and spy-services.

Are you ready to start with ExpertMobi? Just follow the link and sign up to get +10% bonus on your first payment! The offer expires on November 27th 2018.

Post джипег.jpg

Hey, everyone!

If you don't follow us on social media then you may not know that we are attending The European Summit 2018 this year in Prague.

3 days of networking and just having fun :)

If you are planning to be there and want to meet, please contact us here or on Skype (rakshaanna1) to book a meeting in a suitable time!

See you soon!

Combo_Custom_logo.png

Hello, friends!

Have you heard of LanderBolt yet?

It’s a service that could make managing landing pages a lot easier for a huge number of affiliate marketers and media buyers, and we’re certain it’s going to be a massive help to our clients who choose to give it a try.

LanderBolt has just released an integration with AdsBridge and we wanted to highlight some of the benefits it provides to AdsBridge clients.

Especially for our clients who love our auto optimization tool; you can really see the power of how fast you can split test pages.

More landers in your AdsBridge auto-optimizer = new way to find winners faster.

This holds a huge appeal for the average affiliate marketer who is testing dozens, or even hundreds, of landers.

LanderBolt has made it easy and effective to pair up with AdsBridge and sync landing pages without having to copy/paste, an incredibly valuable time saver.

LanderBolt does an effective job of providing many options for creating your own landing pages from many successful templates – one of the most time-consuming tasks affiliates typically have to go through.

A feature like this gives you more time to deal with pressing issues, such as finding the next great offer, getting a better deal on traffic, or spending more time enjoying the spoils of success.

The ability to create landers and visually edit them is also great for affiliates who are less experienced in coding or don’t have access to a developer.

To summarize, media buyers and affiliates will now be able to view and use inspirations for quality landing pages being used today, have the template available in a visual editor, and push the finished product to AdsBridge for usage in a campaign — all without dealing with a landing page server or CDN.

LanderBolt is offering a 10% lifetime discount to all AdsBridge customers, and you can try it risk free for 14 days.

If you like video Check out this short live video demo that goes in depth on how to use this new “stack” of technology.

You are going to need your API key that does not come with our trial plan, so you will have to upgrade to get access to the API key.

Here is a link to AdsBridge, make sure you get the Professional or higher to use this feature.

Sincerely Yours,
The AdsBridge Team

Hey, guys!

We hope you had a really good relaxing weekend!

AdsBridge has even better news for you this Monday! Last week we optimized the whole working process of our system and made it work faster and even more efficient for you!

But that’s not all! More updates are about to come next week, so stay online with us!

^C4795F7411E12F5D742001F26C753BE7EBAF1F46874D10BEEE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Hi friends!

We hurry up to make your day with excellent news, AdsBridge Team has prepared its grand discounts! It takes place only once a year, only 3 days of absolute freebies!

From 23.11 to 25.11 buy ANY subscription plan at half price, get your 50% discount for ALL plans!

Use the promo-code ABfreeDAY and get the best subscription plan for a sharp price!

*The promo-code is valid until 00.00 26.11.2018.

600.jpg

Get your wish lists ready as we are joining in on the Black Friday craziness. The best offer is to make it double.

Our partners Clickadu have a pretty awesome offer for you this year, use the bonus code BLACKPRO while registration process and get $20 extra to your $100+ or 10% more to your $300+ deposit!
This also works for registered users.
Full of joy ends only December 23 (Available for one Top-up).

Hurry up to get the best price right away!
Enjoy Black Friday generosity!

Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!

AdsBridge Christmas elves tried really hard this year and hid awesome presents under the Christmas tree.
The link below will follow you in the right direction! AdsBridge wishes you only the happiest holidays! | AdsBridge
Hurry up and grab your present right away, the number of hot presents is limited!

soc network.png

Contest from AdsBridge - get your ticket to a fantastic CPA life pre-party

upload_2019-3-26_12-24-4.png

Let the CONTEST begin!

Follow several bold steps and get your ticket to a fantastic CPA Life Pre-party April 17th!

-Test our new monetization feature for 2 days Track and earn with AdsBridge! New HOT feature: Traffic monetization!
-Send your feedback to support@adsbridge.com

29th March, 3 tickets to the coolest #CPALife2019 Pre-party will be drawn among first 30 participants! https://preparty.pro/

Do not miss out this great opportunity and spend a crazy night together with Gambling.Pro!

Good luck, guys!

AdsBridge Team

Hey, guys!

Life is a movement and we in AdsBridge don't stop moving and developing.

Quite recently AdsBridge team has announced a possibility to get free SSL certificates for domains bought via our system. However, in order to bind certificate for your own domain, it had to be sent to us and it took some time to have it bound.

We have made this process much more easier and now you can bind your own SSL for your domain right in your account, making some easy steps:)

upload_2019-3-29_11-16-28.png

You just need to add 2 indispensable (3rd is optional) documents and your SSL will be ready to work.

Find out more here

This functionality is available for those, who has signed up for a free trial too. Register and contact your manager to get more information;)

AdsBridge cares about your security!

Hi !

No way will AdsBridge ever stop surprising you)

Our team has responded to numerous requests and has added…...SmartOffers!

upload_2019-4-17_11-18-48.png

You are familiar with our Traffic monetization feature that allows you to monetize your traffic in a few actions - by checking a needed vertical.

So, SmartOffers are a great deal more:
  • they are 6 built-in smart links - offers from the verticals you know very well (Dating, Mainstream Dating, Sweepstakes, Pills, Mobile Content (Adult), Gay Dating);

• you don’t need to search for conversion offers in hundreds of affiliate networks, because they are ALREADY in your account;

• you can split-test your own offers with them and distribute your traffic on them;

• they are created to make your earnings easier, quicker and more affordable.
The principle of action is easy: the system automatically distributes and monetizes as effectively as possible all traffic sent on SmartOffers. You can see an offer with the highest conversions in the most detailed report.

Our Support team would be glad to answer any of your questions!

Use advanced AdsBridge technologies and increase your income!

Hi guys!
My friend and I have already tested your SmartOffers. I took mainstream dating and he - Sweepstakes.
Have a satisfied result. Wanna try mobile content and dating.

I should say I like this more than your traffic monetization rule. Statistics is awesome, much better than I have seen in any other tracker, by the way.

Hi guys!
My friend and I have already tested your SmartOffers. I took mainstream dating and he - Sweepstakes.
Have a satisfied result. Wanna try mobile content and dating.

I should say I like this more than your traffic monetization rule. Statistics is awesome, much better than I have seen in any other tracker, by the way.

Hi Adam!
I'm very grateful for you feedback. We are glad to develop useful features for our users. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance.

Hello, Friday)
It's time to make plans for the next week or even for tomorrow (for those who works 24/7).

So, let's talk about how to improve your Google ranking. We have a short but informative article for you from the "Entrepreneur"

Make a cup of coffee and dive into Google ranking tips))

upload_2019-5-3_10-7-49.png

You can also follow us on Facebook and read fresh interesting articles in your feed!

Have a good Friday and high conversions!:)

Grab your ClickAdilla deposit coupon!

Hi friends!

Have you heard about ClickAdilla? It is an incredible ad network with different ad formats that include webpush, popunders, pre-rolls, banners etc.

Moreover, premium traffic sources and RON traffic are in your disposal. Maximize your ROI after setting up campaigns quickly and easily.

What's the most important, ClickAdilla offers deposit coupon ClickMyMay, which gives +10% to the first deposit and is active from the 9th of May till the 9th of June 2019

Hurry up to apply!

Hi guys!

We are eager to share some news about our SmartOffers. We have announced them quite recently, however they have already become extremely popular among our users (about 92% are satisfied with SmartOffers and have already got their extra profit).

upload_2019-5-20_12-9-53.png

That's why we have added new verticals - “Cams” and “ Diet & Weight Loss”.

Read our guide about tips of making money with SmartOffers in the Guides Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials section and have a look at our blog

Register and find out which vertical converts better for you at 14-day free trial!))

Last edited:
Get more FREEDOM with AdsBridge!

We have been talking a lot about our SmartOffers recently and, due to the fact that most part of our users are satisfied with them, we have decided to make them FREE!

It means, that if you use our smart links only you are not charged for the visits sent to it. So, no need to buy a subscription. At the same time, get your money earned with SmartOffers and Traffic monetization and spend them as you like;)

Double profit))

upload_2019-5-27_10-6-7.png

Register and choose smart offers to work with for free!:)

banners
Back