The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
AdsBridge

Official AdsBridge

Hi ,

I'm having trouble in tracking tokens from Popads , my adsbridge report only shows :
- Country
- Connection

How can I get to see report for WEBSITE ID , CATEGORY, etc ?

Thanks Zach!

ATTENTION!

We have brand-new features coming out TOMORROW!

The long awaited Split Paths & Flows are finally coming to AdsBridge!

These features are going to greaty help those with multiple campaigns with large amounts of traffic.

Stay tuned, and be sure to check your accounts tomorrow!

-Zach

[RELEASE] Flows and Split Paths Are Now Here!
With the arrival of Spring, AdsBridge functionality has begun to bloom once again. In the spirit of the fourth ‘anniversary’ of AdsBridge this April, we have added a whole new pool of features.

1. Set up the base information (name, group, traffic source, and domain).
  2. Choose the campaign type. The campaign can be one of the offered types (Path | Flow)
  3. If necessary, we will configure additional settings. More details here.
SAVE – NEXT STEP

The second step in campaign creation is responsible for targeting settings. These settings are subject to change depending on the type of campaign you have chosen in step one. In the case that you have chosen “Paths”, it is necessary that you set rules, according to which concrete segments of your traffic will be sent to the necessary distribution rule.

CAMPAIGN TYPE – PATH

We will look over a campaign with settings of multiple paths and rules.

“DEFAULT” RULE

1. To begin, it is necessary to set your distribution rule as “Default”. This rule is used when traffic does not fulfill any of your set distribution rules.
  1. Add a landing page, or mark the checkbox “direct link”.
  1. Add an offer (create or choose available).
*you may add multiple landing pages and offers and set the percentage of directed traffic between them.

CREATING ADDITIONAL DISTRIBUTION RULES

1. Click + “Add Rule”
  1. Choose the “Rule” (country, token, IP, OS). Within each rule, it is possible to add a pass-condition (path) in order to limit segments of your traffic.
  1. In the second tab, you can set up paths, and set up a split between them.
  1. Add multiple landing pages and offers.
  1. Set up the percentage of traffic-splitting between them. If you would like to evenly split the traffic amongst them, you can click the button “share”, and the percentages will be divided up evenly automatically.
  1. In order to send users directly to your offer link, without transferring to a landing page, simply select the checkbox “direct link”.
*It is possible to split direct links with landing pages.

*It is also possible to split landing page + offer combinations, having added them into different paths and having specified the percentage for the paths within the distribution rules.

Setting up the split process is quite simple. Within the box “Share” it is necessary to provide a split ratio. Please remember that the sum of all percentages in the “share” button must add up to 100.

SPLIT-TESTING PATHS

1. Add more rules (this amount is unlimited). Within each of these it’s possible to add an unlimited amount of pass-conditions.
  1. In the space labeled “choose a condition” we will put the necessary parameter. You may target traffic by: traffic type, connection type, location, browser, language, device, tokens, day of the week, time of day, etc.
  1. You may use multiple distribution rules simultaneously. To do so, you must click ‘add rule’ and choose the appropriate traffic filter parameter from the dropdown menu.
*By using multiple distribution conditions for one rule, users will be sent through the rule only after fulfilling all of the conditions. If a user does not fulfill every single condition, then they will be sent to the ‘default’ rule.

1. Choose the parameter ‘equal to’ or ‘not equal to’.
  1. Create the necessary amount of paths and set them up within the distribution rules. Add landing pages and offers, and the distribution percentages between them, adding the percentages to the paths first, and then to the landing page + offer combinations.
*You may rename the distribution rules. To do so, use the option ‘rename’ in the dropdown menu.

SAVE – FINISH – COPY LINK

1. Flows – Create flow
  2. Fill in the general information (name, group)
CONTINUE

1. Set up distribution rules and paths. (mentioned above)
How to apply it?

1. Campaign – create campaign
  2. Fill in the general information (name, group)
  3. Campaign type – ‘FLOW’
  4. Instead of setting rules, choose a flow.
How to manage flows?

In the section ‘manage flows’, you can see a list of all flows, groups, the amount of added + active distribution rules for each flow, general statistics, and the amount of landing pages + offers used in each flow.

Pay attention! The ‘flows’ feature will be accessible to all sub-accounts by default. If desired, access to these can be limited.

P.S. Feel free to leave your feedback on our Facebook page!

Have a wonderful day!

How fast are reports compiled online? If a campaign had 10 mil visits how long would it take to display data for?

ATTENTION!

Please stay aware! There have recently been a few 'free' tracking systems that have come to our attention that do not seem to have the security of user information in mind. Please, whatever tracking solution you use, carefully study your tracking solutions before entrusting them with your personal data!

Thank you,

-Zach

Guten Tag!

We hope you’re as excited for Berlin as we are!

AdsBridge is going to Berlin for the Affiliate World Europe conference 2017, and we want to meet you!

This year is going to be huge. With thousands of affiliates expected to attend, the AWE conference is undoubtedly one of the biggest affiliate marketing events in the world.

The AdsBridge Team will be at booth №E3, so make sure to stop in!

We’ll be giving away a VR headset, drones, and free subscriptions to AdsBridge, so don’t miss out!

We can answer any questions you have, so come prepared!

Gute Reise! (Have a nice trip!)

-Zach :)

2.png

New! Targeting by State & City!
Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

It just so happens that we have a brand new release to share with all of you today.

It’s no secret that the key to a successful advertising campaign is an accurate understanding of your target audience and exact targeting.

Today, we are pleased to present you with new traffic distribution capabilities that make it possible to identify your most relevant audience.

That being said, AdsBridge has added a additional targeting rules!

Targeting by State:

Targeting by City:

Previously, AdsBridge targeted: traffic type, IP, OS, IPS and 14 other parameters, but was limited to targeting by country, as in the whole country.

Based on feedback provided by our regular users, the most effective type of targeting is targeting by cities.

This kind of targeting that allows you to specify in the ad that you, for example, deliver to New York or Los Angeles. This, respectively, positively affects user behavior.

Enjoy your Memorial Day!

-Your AdsBridge Team

GREAT NEWS, COMING FROM THE WEST!

Today we are glad to share our month-by-month updates. Check out the listings of these new improvements release:

• Social registration – login or sign up with one of your favorite social networks (Facebook, Google)
  • The unique subdomain for “hide referrer” – the unique AdsBridge subdomain (xxx.ab4hr.com) is added to the “hide referrer” feature. Thus, the primary domain (www.ab4ah.com) will be more secured and protected from our side. In case you need to add a new domain for “hide referrer” to lurk the traffic source, this unique subdomain will be used for it.
  • An index page for hiding the referral link – use the new option to display the AdsBridge campaign on the domain to hide the link. With the help of this function, you can easily pass the moderation (for example in AdWords), because when you click on the link to hide the transition, the moderator will be redirected to a full site containing content.
  • Unlimited CSV reports download – the new AdsBridge scheme allows you to download large data CSV reports for an unlimited period of time.
  • Rule numbers & shifting (TDS) – We applied serial numbers for the rules, so you can easily prioritize the distribution rules by moving them in the order you want traffic to be allocated.

Hi,

Does the iOS app still exist? I can't find it in the App Store.
I'm having problems with the Adsbridge website on my iPad. The upper right navigation is being cut off so i can't e.g. change filters for reports.

Hi,

Does the iOS app still exist? I can't find it in the App Store.
I'm having problems with the Adsbridge website on my iPad. The upper right navigation is being cut off so i can't e.g. change filters for reports.

Hey, @Mykel we are currently updating it, so closed for now. Next year going to release both Android and IOS.

Elen

Hey, @Mykel we are currently updating it, so closed for now. Next year going to release both Android and IOS.

Elen
Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear that. I have an 12.9" iPad Pro as my mobile machine and there are problems viewing the stats. Like I wrote earlier, once a report is generated I cannot scroll the table sideways, so a lot of data is cut off as well as the buttons for filtering, etc. Maybe your tech team could fix this?

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear that. I have an 12.9" iPad Pro as my mobile machine and there are problems viewing the stats. Like I wrote earlier, once a report is generated I cannot scroll the table sideways, so a lot of data is cut off as well as the buttons for filtering, etc. Maybe your tech team could fix this?
Thanks for your feedback, I reported an issue to tech team, will keep you updated.

Is Adsbridge down for anybody else? I get a 403 Forbidden on adsbridge.com. Links seem to work, but I can't see my admin panel.

AffiliateFix.png

Hurry up! Black Friday sale is coming!!!
Hi everyone of the Affiliate Fix community!

We are glad to anounce Big Black Friday Sale!

From November 24 to November 27 (yep, for 4 days!), you can purchase any AdsBridge pricing plan for half-price. Hurry up to sign up if you haven’t yet and apply your 50% discount using the promo code below.

Discount coupon - AdsBridgeAffFixBF

And, for the record, all annual plans are initially 15% cheaper than monthly subscriptions. Now, with 50% OFF added to that, you’ll save a bunch of dollars! We suggest you upgrade your plan to the next level. Start using Business plan if you are on PRO! With an annual plan and 10 million clicks in stock every month, you are sure to scale your campaigns more effectively during the year. No extra costs apply!

Grab your discount coupon - AdsBridgeAffFixBF

Boost your conversions!

- Your AdsBridge Team

^CCACDEA62E77B093EACE51C4CEE3EC4EB13A48E42616692A51^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

The holiday season is right around the corner, and we thought that some gifts under the Christmas tree would be a great holiday bundle for the AffiliateFix community.

Catch this - 25% OFF for 3 months of Professional Monthly ($200) or Business Monthly ($853) subscriptions!

Stock up some beautiful advanced tracking for the upcoming year of 2018!

Please reach out our support elves at support@adsbridge.com or use our internal Intercom chat.

Pst! The secret code word is MerryTracking.

Happy converting and Merry Christmas,
The AdsBridge Team

MI
Back