The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AdsBridge and 7search

redmediabuys

affiliate
hey guys this is my first time running a campaign and im trying to setup tracking for a 7search
campaign.. When trying to 7searchs tokens to track keywords and pub ids etc i keep getting an error tht ### sign is not allowed.. can anyone show me how to setup tracking the correct way for 7search traffic??
adztx0.jpg

hey guys this is my first time running a campaign and im trying to setup tracking for a 7search
campaign.. When trying to 7searchs tokens to track keywords and pub ids etc i keep getting an error tht ### sign is not allowed.. can anyone show me how to setup tracking the correct way for 7search traffic??
adztx0.jpg

Hey, first of all, welcome to AFix, @redmediabuys !

I got this from @LukePeerFly 's blog, straight from AdsBridge's mouth/comment: :)

"Just replace { } signs and substitute them with # prior to putting the link to the traffic source, it will operate properly."

Hey redmediabuys !

Thank you for your question, it's really good.
Actually, we have an article, that describes the process of setting traffic sources with similar tokens - article.

azgold Thank you for your help :)

Have a great day, guys!
Feel free to ask if there are more questions.

10cl11y.jpg
ok i finally got it setup running a small little test campaign on 7search to see if tracking is setup right but where its supposed to show keywords and site ids etc its showing some other stuff what did i do wrong??

I like to ask a suplimentery question, which is the best adsbridge or 7search?

Are you referring to tracking?

They are two different types of platforms, so I'm thinking that's what you mean?

I have a question for @redmediabuys - are you using campaign or offer? I just signed up for Adsbridge tonight and just poked around, haven't worked with it yet, just wondered.

Are you referring to tracking?

They are two different types of platforms, so I'm thinking that's what you mean?

I have a question for @redmediabuys - are you using campaign or offer? I just signed up for Adsbridge tonight and just poked around, haven't worked with it yet, just wondered.
I am referring the success ratio of these two networks. I heard different IM forums and social groups that 7search is kind of dead. So it will be inspiring if someone still says they make profit from 7search.

I am referring the success ratio of these two networks. I heard different IM forums and social groups that 7search is kind of dead. So it will be inspiring if someone still says they make profit from 7search.

I don't know if it's 'dead' or not. Re success with 7S, @Rvfamily is trying like crazy, as he's documenting in his journey here:
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/earning-a-living-from-cpa-marketing.15679/

As far as AdsBridge is concerned, I'll let you know. Just signed up with them last night. :) I'm going to use them to track my Bing campaign.

It's really hard to compare these two platforms, it's apples and oranges.

I don't know if it's 'dead' or not. Re success with 7S, @Rvfamily is trying like crazy, as he's documenting in his journey here:
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/earning-a-living-from-cpa-marketing.15679/

As far as AdsBridge is concerned, I'll let you know. Just signed up with them last night. :) I'm going to use them to track my Bing campaign.

It's really hard to compare these two platforms, it's apples and oranges.
Would you like to update the link I haven't find anything here. I am waiting for your update about adbridge. I know those are different in form. But I am really concern about 7search.

Would you like to update the link I haven't find anything here. I am waiting for your update about adbridge. I know those are different in form. But I am really concern about 7search.

That link opens for me. If you're still having trouble, the thread is called Earning a Living from CPA Marketing and it was started by @Rvfamily . It's very, very detailed and insightful.

He starts out with YT then switches to 7S. If you want to jump right to the 7S, that starts on page 2 of the thread: http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/earning-a-living-from-cpa-marketing.15679/page-2

I tested a simple email submit there got about 6 conversions direct linking to it $9.60 after spending $28 and a couple of days the problem is that the volume is not there even if I was to try n optimize like day part introduce landing page etc it won't be profitable I think a good game plan would be to use 7 search to see if offer converts direct linking then move to another traffic source like zeropark and create landing pages test direct linking against them that's what I was going to do with this campaign but then I looked at offer rules and seen that thereally is no ppv allowed so with the remaining money I got in account $25 I'm going to use that strategy With An Offer That ALLOWS Ppv Traffic If I Get A Hand FUL Of CONVERSIONS FROM Direct Linking On 7 Search That Is A Very Good Sign It May Work On Zeropark Because 7 search Has Very Low Quality Traffic

Can't wait till I get my first profitable campaign been waiting on this for a very long time

That link opens for me. If you're still having trouble, the thread is called Earning a Living from CPA Marketing and it was started by @Rvfamily . It's very, very detailed and insightful.

He starts out with YT then switches to 7S. If you want to jump right to the 7S, that starts on page 2 of the thread: http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/earning-a-living-from-cpa-marketing.15679/page-2
My mistake I haven't joined DOJO yet. I think that is the problem. It said you have no permission to visit the page.

banners
Back