The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adplexity, how do you figure out the offer

bronifac

affiliate
Hello,

i started with Adplexity push and i am confused how to analyse ads properly.

At first, i sort ads by most traffic in last 7 days. Then i choose the ad and see that they have a lot of landing pages, i believe its best to choose and analyse LP by days running and last seen but mostly, these LPs have no info about aff network and many times, the LP does not make any sense (like LP does not match the ad at all)

Whats the best practice to use adplexity and find the angles together with offers used?

Thanks

LP's shouldn't have any infor about the network cause it will be a big no no entirely and possibly. But if you are saying that landing page simply do not match the offer and/or ad it's really big problem for convert at all on all levels.

Landing pages have no info about the landing page at all. What you might want to do is something like this.

Results filters:
1. Select at least the last 30 days of data adplexity has.
2. Filter down ads running between 7-14 days or maybe up to 21 or 30.
3. Select the country and language you are looking to target
4. Sort ads by running longest and received more traffic.

This way from the results you get your hands on the ads that have been running from some days already (at least 7), cutting out anything that has been running for less than 7 days. Considering them not tested well enough or they maybe didn't get any good results. A good campaign/offer can be run for several days but if it's not converting well, odds are nobody will keep on wasting money for more than 5 or 7 days in a row.

Getting back to finding the offer you can do two things.

1. Check if the ad you are seeing has the network offer URL present in the redirect chain.
2. If the network offer URL is not present in the redirect chain of the ad you're checking, you can always grab the tracker generated campaign link and browse the ads manually.

When going for the second option, you will need to use a VPN or Proxy service to help you browse the campaign link and offer according to its targeting options. Otherwise, you may end up getting redirected to a fallback redirect link or another filter which may be set on the affiliate's tracker.

Happy spying! ;)

banners
Back