The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adobe Muse landing page

crookgfx

affiliate
I've made a landing page in adobe muse with the default mobile size but the problem is it's not responsive, when I test it out on mobile emulators you have to scroll. Is there any way I can fix this problem without having to make multiple lp's?

Muse does not implement "Responsive Layout" as defined by a hand coder (which means using one HTML file and one set of images for multiple layout variations that are driven from multiple CSS definitions usually triggered by media queries).

However, Muse does provide a few features for creating a web page design that responds to some degree to resizing of the browser window:
1) Browser Fill Images set to Scale to Fill or Scale to Fit (generally with the page fill and stroke set to none, so the browser fill is the background everywhere)
2) 100% Browser width objects (which can contain background images set to Scale to Fill, Scale to Fit, Center, etc. and which can include text frames)
3) Pinned items, which maintain a specific location offset from one or two edges of the browser window

MI
Back