The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Simple Basic Landing Page For CPA Mobile Offers

You mean a SSL (TLS) certificate. <HTTPS
That has to be installed on the server --
I just use certbot and let's encrypt for websites that do not do credit card processing or logins -- what is the difference really?
Installing an SSL certificate on Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Hosting
Installing an SSL certificate on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
NOTE: This article describes SSL installation process for Load Balancer from Amazon Web Services. If you use EC2 instance without Load Balancer, please refer to the official documentation written for your web server type and Operating System.

The certificate issued by the Certificate Authority should be uploaded to IAM along with the private key and certificate chain (CA Bundle). After uploading, the certificates are available for other AWS services to use.

The tool for certificate uploading is AWS command line interface (CLI).

I am trying now to do the 3rd step of this video, but now AWS requires a certificate for the page and after validation, I still can't seem to use the newly generated certificate I have for this domain I bought from Namecheap, to use to make the distribution. What do I do?
Okay, this is the video step by step just follow it and it has the part also where you can create a certificate and add it to your domain name that's pointed to your amazon account.
Let me know if you have any problem or question.
Am always here in the forum.

can i add vibrate mobile when some one in landing page , or any king of this feature to vibrate mobile on landing page ?
there is an update in the vibration api you can't just vibrate the user's phone when the page loaded, you have to trigger a javascript event like click then the vibration can work.

so just forget about the vibration since your competitors are not using it at the moment.

but we have it, it's still good to use it, it doesn't vibrate the phone, but in some browser and phones it brings your lander to the front, so just use it.

banners
Back