AdFlex

Official AdFlex

Adflex.io

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AdFlex
Adflex.io submitted a new resource:

AdFlex - The Most Intelligent Facebook Adspy Tool, FOR FREE!

We are AdFlex. THE MOST ADVANCED ad intelligence tool in the market!

• AdFlex is a professional tool tailored for Affiliate marketers, Dropshippers, Brands, Marketing managers, and even novice entrepreneurs who are eager to run profitable campaigns on Facebook.
  • Our tool allows marketers to find ads on Facebook based on the original targeting which was set at the time of ad publication eg Region, ad language, user demographics, and much more.
  • These are all...

Read more about this resource...

***GIVEAWAY!***

**WE ARE GIVING AWAY 20 REVIEW COPIES TO MEMBERS WHO ARE DOING FACEBOOK, NATIVE ADS CURRENTLY!**

*Send your email in a Direct Message, and we will get your account upgraded. Then, please leave us a review on the review section.*

FAQ

How do I register?

Simply visit adflex.io. Under “sign up”, register using your email. Done!

How can I see Facebook ads about affiliate networks?

You can select the affiliate network you're looking for in the "Marketing" category and find ads that are sending traffic to that network.

How do I monitor my competitors’ Facebook campaigns?

You can search for your competitors using their domain name, the category that your business works in, product name, or any other related keywords and view their ads on the results page.

How can I see my competitors’ Shopify Facebook ads?

Select the CMS of your choosing with the "E-commerce" filter under the “Marketing” category.

Refund Policy
In case you experience any problems within the platform that we can't handle, your money will be fully refunded.​

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

We proudly introduce that we have launched our Native Ads platform with many unique features to enhance your campaign results.

***Review Copies!***

We are giving out review copies to users who are doing Native ads currently.

First, please sign up, then, send your email in a Direct Message, and we will get your account upgraded. After that, please leave us a review under our Resource Review section.

ezgif-4-f3ec80d46a.gif

Hello everyone!

We are happy to introduce that AdFlex Native Ads is OUT, we support +15 ad networks that we will discuss in this update.

Our Native ads networks include:

Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini, MGID, AdsKeeper, Dianomi, Revcontent, Plista, Engageya, Ad Now, AdBlade , and MORE!

Some of these are currently added and some others are under development and will be available in the next few weeks.

On the AdFlex Native platform, you have access to data across 25 countries (soon extended to 60)

First, let's see how our Native platform's search page looks like:
search screen.png

Our native platform consists of different filtering options such as:
  • The "Targeting" filter lets you filter ads based on ad networks, regions, and publishers
  • Different ad properties like Placement, Type, Size, Device, OS, and Text Language
  • You can filter ads by their Domain Age, and Domain Traffic.
  • Other filters such as ad impression, timeline, and marketing (Arbitrage, eCommerce, Affiliate Networks, CMS, and Funnel)

You can see the details of every ad in the "Ad Details" section:

ad details.png

A Unique Feature!

AdFlex’s Native platform has a unique feature called “Campaign Details” that lets you see the ads on the campaign level which means you have access to all split test data on all creatives variations and landing pages inside one campaign:

camp details.png

Ad Owner

You also have the option to see ads on domain-level data using our “Ad Owner” page.

Using this option, you can find out if one domain is running ads across different ad networks (for example if someone is running ads on both Taboola and Outbrain):

ad owner.png

Did You Know?

AdFlex Native is THE ONLY platform that allows you to search for Native Video Ads:

video ads.png

Using our Native ads platform, and its powerful filtering features, you can get ideas from winning ads and implement them in your campaigns to earn more profits.

Begin searching now and find winning Native ads with AdFlex Native !

Last edited:
I saw on your site a reference to TikTok and Google. Does this mean you will be providing display ad intelligence with those two soon?

Hi @T J Tutor , yes this is true.
According to our plan, we will launch Google Display in 2 months, and after that, TikTok will be launched.

Last edited:
banners
Back