The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adcombo Landing Pages !

Mjryari

affiliate
Hi, Everyone, I am a newbie have just started in affiliate business.

I want to promote cash on delivery offers on Adcombo network, Is it ok to use adcombo landing pages to send traffic from FB Ads?
or I need to build another landing page to use it for my campaign?

Direct linking isn't acceptable by most of the Social Media platforms. As this question is specific to FB ads, FB will not allow you to directly set affiliate links in Facebook Ads.

I would recommend creating a bridge page or opt-in page to send traffic from Facebook that will be linked to the actual offer page or landing page. Make sure your designs are matching with actual landing page from AdCombo to avoid any confusion to actual users.

Direct linking isn't acceptable by most of the Social Media platforms. As this question is specific to FB ads, FB will not allow you to directly set affiliate links in Facebook Ads.

I would recommend creating a bridge page or opt-in page to send traffic from Facebook that will be linked to the actual offer page or landing page. Make sure your designs are matching with actual landing page from AdCombo to avoid any confusion to actual users.
Thanks for your response, but if I put affiliate link into my hosting and use a domain as referral link to the offer, is that ok? or I should create bridge page?

MI
Back