The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adatha network

aracely

affiliate
Hello all pro forum.
wish all a great day.
today I am all to warn everyone on the network adatha forum came from India. a pretty popular network, but they are a scammer pretty big. all my payments from 12/2015 - 01/2016 they do not pay me. although they both compliment my traffic is very good. they have to pay for my appointment to this day after day. but are not willing to pay money I've run a campaign for them.
a network scammer people be careful with them. a scammer flood came from India. Karthick worst financial scammer promises and I met several times.

Hello all pro forum.
wish all a great day.
today I am all to warn everyone on the network adatha forum came from India. a pretty popular network, but they are a scammer pretty big. all my payments from 12/2015 - 01/2016 they do not pay me. although they both compliment my traffic is very good. they have to pay for my appointment to this day after day. but are not willing to pay money I've run a campaign for them.
a network scammer people be careful with them. a scammer flood came from India. Karthick worst financial scammer promises and I met several times.

Please post screen shot evidence with complaints and disputes of this nature.

This is your first post and you have made your first post a complaint. This is not going to add to your credentials in any way.

Hi Aracely,

This is Stephen and I handle Strategic Planning and Partnership for ADATHA MEDIA PVT LTD.

It would be great if you can write me your company name and registered email id/pending invoice numbers with ADATHA, let me check my team/ system internally. I don't think we have payments dues to our clients. We pay on time and we are highly reputed advertisement agency. I am happy to help you at anytime if there is issue.

Stephen Andrews

banners
Back