The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ad networks that allow third-party scripts

SteveA

affiliate
Does anyone know any ad networks other than Adtrue that allow third-party scripts to be run as an advertiser?

No, I don't but maybe this *bump* will grab the attention of a member or ad vendor who can answer this for you.

This is becoming increasingly unpopular by site owners. The weight of these scripts adds up. It rarely is one script that kills performance, but rather “death by a thousand cuts,” where the sum of all of the JavaScript dramatically slows down the sites. JavaScript that calls more JavaScript that calls more JavaScript can quickly turn a site into site owners worst nightmare. Slow websites hurt conversions and can result in frequent visitors abandoning the sites, especially mobile visitors. Slowing down a website has a direct and measurable effect on the revenue that it generates. I have had this issue myself. I prohibit the use of such scripts by advertisers on my sites.

That said, there are a few networks out there that have advertiser options to include 3rd party scripts as well as other sources like Bidvertiser, Google Display, etc.

Hi, it seems i came across this post pretty late! but we're searching for advertisers who run third party tags, could you pls get in touch with us on Ezmob Support

banners
Back