The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About my current campaign! Need suggestion.

kukaka111

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Last month I start my campaign on Google Adwords and Bing Ads to promote the $48 offer (Pay per sale). I found that this campaign is profitable. (I just spent about $900 to make $2000 back).

This is my very first profitable affiliate campaign after 2 months learning & trying to take action... Because I want to scale this campaign so I copy everything to another GEO.

US, UK, AU and New Zealand bring me the most amount of money.

I've added pixel code to the landing page to create Facebook Ads based on LAL audience but It doesn't work... The CPC is super high, I lost $120 on Facebook without any conversion.

What's going wrong with my campaign? Why I can't scale it to the next level?

Any suggestion?

Last edited:
Can't it be due to your switch from Search Ads to Display? Can be that search works better for your type of product than display.

Have you tried re-marketing? Instead of gaining completely new clients on Facebook, you could try to convince those that have visited your page but left in doubt and didn't make a purchase.
I believe scaling to different traffic sources depends a lot on your type of product.

I hope this little tip helps, but feel free to leave comments and update on your case :)

Hi everyone,

Last month I start my campaign on Google Adwords and Bing Ads to promote the $48 offer (Pay per sale). I found that this campaign is profitable. (I just spent about $900 to make $2000 back).

This is my very first profitable affiliate campaign after 2 months learning & trying to take action... Because I want to scale this campaign so I copy everything to another GEO.

US, UK, AU and New Zealand bring me the most amount of money.

I've added pixel code to the landing page to create Facebook Ads based on LAL audience but It doesn't work... The CPC is super high, I lost $120 on Facebook without any conversion.

What's going wrong with my campaign? Why I can't scale it to the next level?

Any suggestion?
hello dude, personally, i'll just tell you that the bad results could be due to the changes you did on the traffic, and Geo, you should test the campaign after making those changes, to confirm that everything works, before lunching it with the new aspects, this to avoid mistakes buddy! you could try to merge some tools on this to help you running your tests, and also find the better alternatives you could use to get this better. I'm talking about spy-tools for example: Good luck dude.

MI
Back