The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About me -- Ted C.

Ted C.

affiliate
Hi everybody,

My name's Ted and I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing. I live in Asia although I'm originally from California. I run two sites which I recently started.

Like I said, I'm new to affiliate marketing and no doubt will ask some questions which may be common knowledge to experienced marketers so I'll apologize beforehand.

I'd really like some advice on my landing pages and whether or not they're any good. I've made two sales so far on the first one but I know there must be some things I could do better. Thanks for reading this and I'll try to help out where I can!

Ted

Hi everybody,

Hello @Ted C. , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name's Ted and I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing. I live in Asia although I'm originally from California. I run two sites which I recently started.

Like I said, I'm new to affiliate marketing and no doubt will ask some questions which may be common knowledge to experienced marketers so I'll apologize beforehand.

I'd really like some advice on my landing pages and whether or not they're any good. I've made two sales so far on the first one but I know there must be some things I could do better. Thanks for reading this and I'll try to help out where I can!

Ted

So, are your sites content sites where you sell advertising, or may strategically place offer banners, or maybe doing some native advertising?

I love content sites, they do require regularly updated quality content. However, you have mentioned landing pages, which really don't represent a site. Landing pages are generally for pre-selling an offer and should include an opt-in for your list. Is this what you are doing?

We have several landing page experts here and I am certain you can find plenty of assistance refining landing pages.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back