The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About me, Alberto

AlbertoMarketing

affiliate
Hi there,

I'm a new affiliate marketer, one of the many newbie that try to have success in this field.
The past year I spent about 4 months trying to understand the basics about affiliate marketing but now I know that I was studying the wrong information sources. I spend my time watching video about "Learn how to make $ 20'000 overnight!" and similar stuff. Fortunately a couple months ago, I discovered Charled Ngo and I finally understood that everything, almost, I have learnt so far was just... nothing. I understood that I need a tracker, that I need to learn how to create prelanders, that I need some funds to test new campaigns and that I need to have patience. I also discovered another master of affiliate marketing, Malan Darras, and his videos are very inspiring for me. Another thing that I learned is that is very important to have a relationship with affiliate managers, in fact, when I started to talk with my AM at Mobidea, I started earning and after a week I earned $42. I also spend almost $200 to earn that but now I know that I need to optimize.

I have a pretty long experience, 15 years, as freelance web and ux design and I was thinking that this could have been useful in aff. marketing but in reality I understand, thanks to Malan Darras, that all my knowledge about good design is nothing if the "good design" doesn't convert.

So, this is me. I will be happy to learn reading and posting on this blog and I am happy to be part of this forum.
Alberto

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You have loads of experience and it should help you with some aspects of what we do.

You just need to jump in to this business with a reasonable budget and then take action, post loads of questions in the forums here, and let the members teach you and guide you to the successes in the business that you seek.

Everything you need to make a success of it is right here in this community.

Hi there,

I'm a new affiliate marketer, one of the many newbie that try to have success in this field.
The past year I spent about 4 months trying to understand the basics about affiliate marketing but now I know that I was studying the wrong information sources. I spend my time watching video about "Learn how to make $ 20'000 overnight!" and similar stuff. Fortunately a couple months ago, I discovered Charled Ngo and I finally understood that everything, almost, I have learnt so far was just... nothing. I understood that I need a tracker, that I need to learn how to create prelanders, that I need some funds to test new campaigns and that I need to have patience. I also discovered another master of affiliate marketing, Malan Darras, and his videos are very inspiring for me. Another thing that I learned is that is very important to have a relationship with affiliate managers, in fact, when I started to talk with my AM at Mobidea, I started earning and after a week I earned $42. I also spend almost $200 to earn that but now I know that I need to optimize.

I have a pretty long experience, 15 years, as freelance web and ux design and I was thinking that this could have been useful in aff. marketing but in reality I understand, thanks to Malan Darras, that all my knowledge about good design is nothing is the "good design" doesn't convert.

So, this is me. I will be happy to learn reading and posting on this blog and I am happy to be part of this forum.
Alberto
Hello @AlbertoMarketing
Good luck with your plans and aspirations!
Alex

Hi there,

I have a pretty long experience, 15 years, as freelance web and ux design and I was thinking that this could have been useful in aff. marketing but in reality I understand, thanks to Malan Darras, that all my knowledge about good design is nothing if the "good design" doesn't convert.

Alberto
welcome around the forum, and wish you luck with your experience around!!

Welcome to the forum!

There are no "useless" skills in anything you do, you never know when your knowledge will give you a competitive advantage. Remember about it and continue learning :)

Wish you lots of luck, hope someday soon we'll read your success story on AffiliateFix.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @AlbertoMarketing ! :)

As others have said, your skills will not go to waste. In fact, they'll be a valuable asset to you.

All the things you've come to realize are true. Marketing online is not magic money or an easy button. Rest assured that if you ever need help, we'll do all we can for you. Just start a thread to let us know anytime you have a question, or even if you just need moral support.

Enjoy the forums, Alberto!

Hi there,

Alberto
Hi @AlbertoMarketing,
Glad to read your story and I have read somewhere that, The beauty of marketing is the opportunity for experimentation and creativity.
You have huge experience and looking forward for it.
Good luck!

MI
Back