The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything About AdsBridge tracking platform

@Alex_O99 have gone through few steps and did set up a maxbounty offer, but when i went to maxbounty reports, it says "Sub-ID Not Set"

Ok, as I got you see that "Sub-ID Not Set" on Maxbounty side, so please send the screenshots of your campaigns set up on AdsBridge side, so I could properly help you.

hey @Alex_O99 @Elen AdsBridge any info on adding mundomedia set up says its trusted here
Affiliate Network setup on AdsBridge | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

but dont see it in options
Hey, @newaff thanks for you question.

Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-03-07 12.05.27.png”
Here is the explample where you can find mundomedia.

If you do not see it in your account, so you have already added it to your campaign. Then you simply go to Manage Affiliate Network section to find it. And you can add it to any offer, simply start typing it here Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-03-07 12.12.17.png”

Hey @Alex_O99 , Am i good with the steps followed setting up maxbounty offer? I still see "Sub-ID Not Set ".

As I could see you use s2 parameter also for transferring any information to your affiliate network - Screenshot “View image_ added offer - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-07 15.20.25.png”. Please, remove this part (Screenshot “Файл “View image_ added offer - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-07 15.20.25.png” - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-07 15.24.49.png”), as parameter for click id will be added automatically by our system. Or just tell me, what would you like to transfer on your affiliate network side in this parameter.

Hi @Alex_O99 I want to set up Adsbrige + Adwords (I've never used a tracker before.)

I was wondering if Adwords allow third party tracking? In the final url can I put Adsbrige tracking url? I contacted adwords support and they told me it's not possibile and my account risks to get banned...

thank you in andvance

Hey @matelo thanks for your question.

As far as I know you could use AdsBridge campagn link on AdWords side, according to their answer, your campaign should fit all AdWords rules than they accept it.

Important! It's better to use custom domain in Campaign link
. You could add custom domain in Domain section on AdsBridge and then just select it in your campaign settings in this field - http://take.ms/qNS5X

Hey @matelo thanks for your question.

As far as I know you could use AdsBridge campagn link on AdWords side, according to their answer, your campaign should fit all AdWords rules than they accept it.

Important! It's better to use custom domain in Campaign link
. You could add custom domain in Domain section on AdsBridge and then just select it in your campaign settings in this field - http://take.ms/qNS5X

Thanks Alex for your reply, so as far as you know..adding a redirect in Adwords destination url is not a problem..Adwords support told me it's not possible..I really don't know what to do..I don't want my account to get banned.

thank you in advance

Thanks Alex for your reply, so as far as you know..adding a redirect in Adwords destination url is not a problem..Adwords support told me it's not possible..I really don't know what to do..I don't want my account to get banned.

thank you in advance

Sorry, I'm not doing media buys, so I can't tell you for sure. But if you add your custom domain to the campaign url, that should solve everything and AW won't block you.

Please pay attention on AW rules, in order not to promote smth forbidden, otherwise will will be blocked.

Regards

Hey @Alex_O99 , I have Bing as my traffic source. And i have used few tokens. Started sending some traffic, To check the token details, i went to statistics-globalreport-traffic sources and ticked required tokens for the date.

But this is what i see

No data right?

Yes, Wondering where i can see the tokens data in adsbridge.

Hey, @Tarun Reddy as I could see you set some tokens in AdsBridge, but they are not substitued with the required values. Please, could you share with me the link of Campaign that you paste on Bing side and a screenshot of your traffic source settings. Also, it would be nice, if you could specify from Bing representatives, if these tokens are correct.

banners
Back