The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything About AdsBridge tracking platform

Hey Nick,

I'm relatively new to the IM world and wanted to test an offer where only traffic to users of Internet Explorer is allowed. But the problem is, I'm not sure where exactly can I restrain my traffic to only go to such users. Can this be made with a tracker such as AdsBridge? Or only on the settings of my traffic source? Many thanks in advance!
Daniel

Hey there, dunyt0 !

Thank you for your question!

We are a new generation tracker, of course we have such a feature :)
It can be set up on the second step of campaign creation:
screen3.png

1. Add new path to your campaign
2. Add new rule to the path
3. create a rule: browser equals any IE -> go to your offer.

Other traffic will go to the default path, which can also be set N/A. But if it's N/A, other traffic (not IE) will go nowhere.

Hello,
I tried using my own landing page to use with your platform, but my landing page is still not displayed properly.
For eg: if my landing page is www.landing.com/land

When I click on preview, it goes to the below link.
http://landing.com/land?aref=http://www.adsbridge.com

And clicking on my Call To Action button doesn't lead to my offer which is added in Adsbrdige.
Instead, it gets redirected to this link.

landing.com/land/://landing.com/land/

Please advise.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Jaguar

Nick,
is it possible to use a different custom domains for hide referrer at a time?

And can I use one domain both for hr and for campaign?

ty in advance.
cheers, mate

Do I need a degree to use it, I think so. I like the interface but so complicated to setup campaigns using popular traffic methods like Bing, 7search etc. Support sent me some instructions just made me more confused.

Can I track a lander that is not a single page but a website. Once the visitors land on my lander page 1, they can go to a page 2, like some of the offers there and convert?

Do I need a degree to use it, I think so. I like the interface but so complicated to setup campaigns using popular traffic methods like Bing, 7search etc. Support sent me some instructions just made me more confused.

That's my problem as well. I want to step into mobile marketing and use AdsBridge as my tracker because they offer a free plan. I have been trying to set it up now for HOURS but it still doesn't work. This tool certainly isn't easy for people who haven't used trackers before, but that's how they advertise it.

Hi Alex 099,

For your information, I've signed up and tried to create my own landing pages in Adsbridge. However, I also encountered the similar issues as cpaheaven did (Those images and URL's were all collide altogether at the top left corner of the landing pages)

I was wondering, is there any guides/videos that can demonstrate on how to create proper landing pages?

Thanks in advanced,
Wilson.

Hey, Wilson.

We have lots of video testimonials on our youtube channel, please follow and learn how to create best landing pages ever.
Hope you already have one that works for you best.

Have a great day.

@Alex_O99 how do i set up adsbridge to redirect different landing pages and offers eg:

LP1 -> offer1
LP2 -> offer1

LP1 -> offer2
LP2 -> offer2

right now i have things set up like so:
FM64r4S.png

but how do i know which LP + offer combination converts better? I need to get the tracking set up properly before i start sending traffic

@Alex_O99 how do i set up adsbridge to redirect different landing pages and offers eg:

LP1 -> offer1
LP2 -> offer1

LP1 -> offer2
LP2 -> offer2

right now i have things set up like so:
FM64r4S.png

but how do i know which LP + offer combination converts better? I need to get the tracking set up properly before i start sending traffic
Hey, @krass thanks for your question.

According to these settings http://take.ms/5qCBe your offers and landers will be rotating one by one (with 50% sharing).
If you wish to see what lander + offer converts better, then you just need to come on Statistics tab and select Offer, Landing page and Conversion check-boxes: http://take.ms/cZwFh

Feel free to contact support if you have any other questions, we would be glad to help you!

Regards

Apologize for the inconvenience on AdsBridge!

No worries guys!!!
We are sorry for the notification that you’ve received recently. There was a failure in AdsBridge notification system, and our technical team has already fixed the issue.

We want to ensure you that this did not affect the traffic flow or campaigns, your account is completely workable and won’t be suspended.

In case you have some issues, please contact me with your personal message, or our support team support@adsbridge.com, that will constantly provide you with any information you might need.

Regards.

banners
Back