The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything About AdsBridge tracking platform

I clicked on the campaign link but still same problem.May I have added wrong CTA code.How to integrate CTA code ?
I have knowledge about voluum there u have to just add "example.com/click"

My question is how to replace this voluum click url and add adsbridge code ?

Chetan,
Go to Campaign --> tracking pixel
You will see
Call to action button(s) code
Copy there for single/multi offers

@vrk59er still its not working
I just have to replace my voluum click url with this javascript CTA code
as previously I was using voluum and shifted to adsbridge.

Added u on skype:)

@Kate or @Alex_099 I am switching back to AdsBridge from BevoMedia. I was working with AdsBridge before and enjoyed the interface plus added features. My challenge was getting the tracking to work with Bing PPC. Bevomedia had a prebuilt link set-up for Bing PPC, so I chose their system. Bad move! On my journey here, you can read about the money lost and troubles I had with Bevo. Could be my fault, but I certainly followed their set-up to a T.

You will be happy to know all of my AdsBridge links on my campaign performed very well in helping me get quite a few conversions. I just never got the links and postbacks set-up correctly for Bing, so I didn't get tracking information. If you have a brief about using Bing PPC with AdsBridge, I am going back to you guys for all of my campaigns going forward.

Thank you!

Alex/Kate
Adsbridge report that many transactions and select many options, I can't see the right detail info there is no horizontal scroll bar on the pages until the end of every page. It is very unconvenience to use vertical scroll bar to the bottom of page then scroll to right then move back to top page again.

I was trying to set up affiliate network on Adsbridge using their tutorial as a guide. Along the line i was asked to enter the value of my affiliate network's parameter that can pass dynamic values". I got confused as i hadn't the slightest idea what this value is supposed to be. Now my network is MaxBounty so what is supposed to be this value.

@vrk59er still its not working
I just have to replace my voluum click url with this javascript CTA code
as previously I was using voluum and shifted to adsbridge.

Added u on skype:)
Greetings, guys! :)

Chetan , from now on we have an alternative for the CTA button code - you can add a click URL to your button. You can find your click URL in the Campaigns -> Tracking pixel.

Alex/Kate
Adsbridge report that many transactions and select many options, I can't see the right detail info there is no horizontal scroll bar on the pages until the end of every page. It is very unconvenience to use vertical scroll bar to the bottom of page then scroll to right then move back to top page again.

vrk59er , thank you for being so active in this thread! You can press the mouse wheel button and it will make the stats checking easier in you case :)

@Kate , is there any option to accept duplicate postback like voluum?

moodyz , thank you for your question. We have 4 parameters in postback:

tid stands for click id
txid - transaction id
amt - your payout
cdata - custom data to pass to traffic source

If you'll set tid+txid in postback, this unique combination will allow you to track multiple conversions from one click id.
snarry , thank you for you help :)

@Kate or @Alex_099 I am switching back to AdsBridge from BevoMedia. I was working with AdsBridge before and enjoyed the interface plus added features. My challenge was getting the tracking to work with Bing PPC. Bevomedia had a prebuilt link set-up for Bing PPC, so I chose their system. Bad move! On my journey here, you can read about the money lost and troubles I had with Bevo. Could be my fault, but I certainly followed their set-up to a T.

You will be happy to know all of my AdsBridge links on my campaign performed very well in helping me get quite a few conversions. I just never got the links and postbacks set-up correctly for Bing, so I didn't get tracking information. If you have a brief about using Bing PPC with AdsBridge, I am going back to you guys for all of my campaigns going forward.

Thank you!

Hey there! We are glad to hear that you decided to come back to us :)
Please, contact our Support Team (support@adsbridge.com) and we'll be glad to help you.

I was trying to set up affiliate network on Adsbridge using their tutorial as a guide. Along the line i was asked to enter the value of my affiliate network's parameter that can pass dynamic values". I got confused as i hadn't the slightest idea what this value is supposed to be. Now my network is MaxBounty so what is supposed to be this value.

sincere4u , as far as I know, MaxBounty is able to pass dynamic values via S1. Please, contact our Support Team (support@adsbridge.com) and we'll figure that out.

Hope I didn't miss anything :)
Thank you for your questions and attention.

How can I split the traffic between direct link (Offer A) and a landing page (LP with Offer B)? So the DL is not with the same offer as the LP. I've tried to create another Path but it wants a Redirect rule...

lorenzo , hey there!

Hope you're having a great day!
Unfortunately, it's impossible to split it the way you described as we can split traffic between offers and landers, but not between the combination of offer and lander without a new path.

screen 1.png

If your offers have some differences in targeting settings, you can use it to split traffic like you want. For example, one offer is for web traffic only, another one has no limits. You can set it like that:
screen 2.png

And this way all the tablet and mobile traffic will be redirected to default path and all the web traffic - to path 1.

Feel free to ask if there will be more questions.

Thanks, Nick. Yes, I have another question, is there a way to make use of $_GET variables in PHP pages? I have my campaign URLs for each banner like this:
http://bbkww.adsb4all.com/c/675e7s476ssa6543?ad=banner1
http://bbkww.adsb4all.com/c/675e7s476ssa6543?ad=banner2
Is there a way to make use of $_GET['ad'] on the LP, because when I click on the banner I'm redirected to something like:

http://www.mysite.com/lp1/index.php...irectpage?sid=44665&hv=561e784f4157&hid=39877

so no trace of the variable "ad" in the URL. Maybe I can pass somehow variables and I didn't figure it out.

Thanks, Nick. Yes, I have another question, is there a way to make use of $_GET variables in PHP pages? I have my campaign URLs for each banner like this:
http://bbkww.adsb4all.com/c/675e7s476ssa6543?ad=banner1
http://bbkww.adsb4all.com/c/675e7s476ssa6543?ad=banner2
Is there a way to make use of $_GET['ad'] on the LP, because when I click on the banner I'm redirected to something like:

http://www.mysite.com/lp1/index.php?aref=http://bbkww.adsb4all.com/site/redirectpage?sid=44665&hv=561e784f4157&hid=39877

so no trace of the variable "ad" in the URL. Maybe I can pass somehow variables and I didn't figure it out.
Hey there, lorenzo !

Thank you for your question.
As far as I got, $_GET variables are helping to display parameters on landers. Unfortunately, $_GET variables can not be used with landers, created in AdsBridge, because our landers are html, not php.
But if your lander is self-hosted, I believe this article might be useful for you: How to display parameters on the lander? :

Feel free to ask if there will be more questions.

Hey Nick,

I'm relatively new to the IM world and wanted to test an offer where only traffic to users of Internet Explorer is allowed. But the problem is, I'm not sure where exactly can I restrain my traffic to only go to such users. Can this be made with a tracker such as AdsBridge? Or only on the settings of my traffic source? Many thanks in advance!
Daniel

MI
Back