The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help A simple starter roadmap ?

yusf321

affiliate
Hello everyone,
i think this is first post here!
well i am a very skilled web apps developer, i won't go into details but i been doing this for years
but i need some side income to do, so i just need a shortcut to the correct road i should start with, not asking for any fancy how to make $$$ a day etc, i know its hard
right now i got a cpaleads account, and am thinking to start doing some landing pages of its products and do some ads with google, is this a good idea ? if not

could you please share your thoughts on how to use my skills in this field ? Thank you

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:

If you develop apps you should look into GEO-Fenced in app advertising to monetize freemium type apps --depending on the brand safety of your apps. Otherwise, general in-app ads --buying or selling.

Most of these affiliate network type offers are not suitable, by themselves, for search engine ads --the ROAS/ROI margins are just not there --in most cases. At least at the PPC cost of Google. Maybe, you can make Bing or Social Media work --the PPC cost is a lot less.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If you develop apps you should look into GEO-Fenced in app advertising to monetize freemium type apps --depending on the brand safety of your apps. Otherwise, general in-app ads --buying or selling.

Most of these affiliate network type offers are not suitable, by themselves, for search engine ads --the ROAS/ROI margins are just not there --in most cases. At least at the PPC cost of Google. Maybe, you can make Bing or Social Media work --the PPC cost is a lot less.
Look at that! Now i know PPC cost in Bing / Facebook is a lot less than Google Ads, Thank you!
I Believe Facebook won't mind a good product landing page + direct clicks to it, or would it mind ?
and by 'not suitable' i believe i should find another affiliate network that has a good products with good offers to promote

Facebook is very picky about the types of ads they will accept. Look at their advertising policies, then look at all the whining about refused ads and closed advertising accounts and bans. How do you define good?
You have to be able to work within their boundaries.
ok so i think facebook isnt good option for most of products out there,

a good product for me, is the one i think i will be able to get sales for, good niche and i won't have much troubles trying to promote it with a paid campaign
as for a good network, just need one that have some offers, easier to sell

Facebook is very picky about the types of ads they will accept. Look at their advertising policies, then look at all the whining about refused ads and closed advertising accounts and bans. How do you define good?

Now i know PPC cost in Bing / Facebook is a lot less than Google Ads

That doesn't always or necessarily prove to be an advantage.

I Believe Facebook won't mind a good product landing page + direct clicks to it, or would it mind ?

The only thing you can believe about FB is that they do not like or appreciate affiliates, as it is with many platforms with ad opportunities. Direct clicks are very likely to get you banned on FB. Landing pages are a grey area with them. On FB, make certain that your ads comply with their terms. No exceptions. Do not use cloaking, they will figure it out. make all ads go to a FB page created for the product, and then from the page to your lander(s). Be sure to split test the ads and landers.

i believe i should find another affiliate network that has a good products with good offers

These are in abundance and easy to find amidst all the crap out there. It is more important for you to learn how this business operates, how to build a good funnel. How to research and replicate currently successful campaigns, how to write copy and get it properly translated into the native languages of the geos you will promote to, etc., etc.

a good product for me, is the one i think i will be able to get sales for

What you think is a good product is irrelevant in CPA, but can be very important in content marketing and you are far to green for content marketing. Especially because you are just trying to create a side gig.

anyway, thank you for your help
really appreciate it

That doesn't always or necessarily prove to be an advantage.

The only thing you can believe about FB is that they do not like or appreciate affiliates, as it is with many platforms with ad opportunities. Direct clicks are very likely to get you banned on FB. Landing pages are a grey area with them. On FB, make certain that your ads comply with their terms. No exceptions. Do not use cloaking, they will figure it out. make all ads go to a FB page created for the product, and then from the page to your lander(s). Be sure to split test the ads and landers.

These are in abundance and easy to find amidst all the crap out there. It is more important for you to learn how this business operates, how to build a good funnel. How to research and replicate currently successful campaigns, how to write copy and get it properly translated into the native languages of the geos you will promote to, etc., etc.

What you think is a good product is irrelevant in CPA, but can be very important in content marketing and you are far to green for content marketing. Especially because you are just trying to create a side gig.
I really do appreciate your time to go over this with me, Thank you very much

banners
Back