The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Little Success Story

SakaneeJ

affiliate
My story is just like thousands of other people who've earned online.

You know...

That attracted-to-the-shiny-objects-looking-to-get-rich-quick-but-end-up-getting-scammed-and-eventually-started-your-own-blog type of story. lol

Yeah. I pretty much went through the same thing.

It was in '13 when I first found out about internet marketing. But at the time I was like "too much work, f*** that."

So I ended up finding some shady MLM stuff. I didn't know they were "shady" though at the time.

I did that for about 6 months. Marketed to thousands of people on social media and only made 1 sale. lol Few hundred bucks and a lot of time = wasted.

A couple months later I got into another program. It was marketed as free and not an MLM. So I joined and was there for like 3-4 months. All I did for them was get signups from social media.

Not MLM, my ass. haha

I also spent about $500 on their automated cash machines. lmao Stupid, eh.

Anyway...

Around July of last year ... I started my first blog. The domain name is a little cheesy, I don't feel like sharing it. LMAO It sorta sounds like one of those get-rich-quick type of things.

Yeah, it's in the IM niche. It started out as a review blog, but later turned into a blog on blogging. hehe

I've just started seeing some success.

I'm only promoting 1 product, it's a training/forum/social network/site builder. lol
So I've got about 25 reviews and they all point to my main offer's review page.

I earned my first commission + payout a couple months ago. It was around $150. Then last month it went up about 300%. This month, though, is going to be way more than.

And it's all coming from my reviews.

Well anyway, if you're still reading this...

You're cool.

Cheers.

Sounds like you have finally gotten a solid victory under your belt. Review posts are solid gold if you can rank them well. Nice work.

"A man is only considered a failure once he has stopped trying."

Every ppersons journey begins on a different and unique path. Once bitten by the bug, usually when the first dime rolls in, most learn to make any adjustments to their respective path(s) in order to refine and grow their business.

You are doing it, you have taken action, you are in the present with your efforts, the rest is to follow as long as you stick with it. Congrats!

banners
Back