The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Journey from losing money to making money

Superbeni

Hello there,

I've been reading here for a while already and started with CPA Marketing/Affiliate Marketing some Months ago, but nothing big. Now I think I found something I really enjoy and thought I should document my journey for myself and for others to follow.

I've tried PPV and PPC for CPA offers on MaxBounty with MediaTraffic and 7Search, both with little success. After attending a webinar with william (I think?), I tried using Instagram to promote CPA offers (but only started building it, actually using it was further down the road).

Now I decided to go for a Email List in the Fitness niche, collecting the emails through paid traffic (BING, Facebook) to my landing page/squeeze page. I also try to use Instagram again for additional, free promotion/traffic.

I'm on day three and got 49 contacts in my list so far - looks promising! Although I've spent about 30-50c per email, so that's rather expensive I think. My main goals currently are improving the CR of my lander and the CTRs of my ads. Also, if possible I'll try to narrow down the target audience, keywords and so on to further push my CR to push down the price per SignUp.

Has anyone some experience with using Promoted Posts on Facebook for collecting emails? I've tried it, but I ended up with about 50c per engagement (click to website/lander) - and that's kinda expensive. Any tips here?

Also, please do leave feedback, tips and any other comments, trying to learn as much as possible here! :)

screen.png here's the post I was promoting on FB - had a CTR of 0.5%.

Hello @Superbeni , looks to me that you are bouncing around from one thing to another. This is a never ending loop that many Newbie marketers get into.

You need to stick to one thing.

One Tracker
One Vertical
One Traffic Source
One or Two Networks

Create a budget (daily, weekly, monthly)

You have to master one of each before you go spreading yourself around on so many different elements.

As for your ads, it doesn't look energetic, it looks tired. Needs more robust imagery and the copy isn't addressing the wants, needs, and desires of the prospects in that niche. Also, your call to action needs work. It needs vigor! IMHO...

Last edited:
Hey @tjtutor, thanks for you advice!

Like I said, I decided to go with a list, I'm not gonna jump around much more.
I chose to use both BING and Facebook because BING is/seems to be really hard to scale - I can barely spend 5€ on ads per day.

Thanks for the tip regarding the ad - I'm trying to slowly improve it by testing a lot, but I'll definately keep that in mind!

Haven't posted in over a week, but I made lots of progress:

- I've decided to fully get into FB ads - and I love it so far
- Changed from boosted post into a normal ad (but still in newsfeeds) and focus on mobile - got a 400% higher CTR this way
- Created a completely new landing page - 50% higher CR so far (not optimized at all yet!)

I'm currently getting clicks for about € 0.02 and email submits for € 0.30 - my goal is to get below 10c/submit!

As I'm currently targeting Tier 3 (I think?) countries for cheaper clicks/testing - how much difference will it make when I try to sell something? Are there any general rules/insights? (more in-depth than "T1 are spending the most money, thus being the best to advertise to"?)

Now I'll be otimizing both ends (ads + LP), looking to get below 20c per submit for now.

Also, any tips on what to promote besides clickbank products? Any good CPA offers or other monetisation ideas for a Fitness Email List?

I meant "free" offers - should have specified that. As I'm already trying to sell them something, I thought I should also promote free stuff. (Like "win a xy" email submit or something similar)

I meant "free" offers - should have specified that. As I'm already trying to sell them something, I thought I should also promote free stuff. (Like "win a xy" email submit or something similar)

There are free trial offers for fitness products, at least with the networks I am with. Have to watch though, as some networks don't allow FB promoting.

MI
Back