The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A Brand New Campaign

meomeo994

affiliate
Hi everyone, after fail at my offline business and being overwhelming for a month with affiliate marketing (I'm completely brand-new to this world), I decide to run my very first campaign here. I hope you guy can give me the best advice:

Traffic Source: Search Ads (Bing, Adwords)
Vertical: Internet Service (I'm going direct)
Payout: $6.5
Spy tool: I'm a little bit broke and I want to save my money for the campaign. I decide use a proxy + spyfu free trial to spy my comepetitors.
Tracking software: Bemob

Cuz I'm so new to affiliate marketing and suck at tracking so I decide to go super slow with my budget and only focus on only ONE offer a time. If the campaign is out of budget (x8 payout) without any conversion, I will quit the niche or test more geo

Yaaa. It's day 0. I just click "enable" a few minutes ago :))

I hope you guy can understand my English :)

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Many thanks!!!!

Last edited:
good luck you did a good decision by choosing Adword and bing
you need a tracking tool it's a must have

Thanks for your advice!

I just registered for Bemob today but I have a lot of trouble with technical things. I need to take time to understand the software.

I go direct with the advertiser so now I'm trying to figure how I can set up with my tracking software :)

Any suggestion?

Quick Update!

Today I found my ads don't get enough clicks... So I decide to add some new keywords to the adgroup

I'm still trying to figure out how can i track my commission with bemob...

Why did you choose Bing ads? I have never used Bing ads before because I think Google would be a better place as most of people use Google, rather than Bing.

Thanks for your advice!

I just registered for Bemob today but I have a lot of trouble with technical things. I need to take time to understand the software.

I go direct with the advertiser so now I'm trying to figure how I can set up with my tracking software :)

Any suggestion?
i this case i suggest using google analytics and adword report can help a lot too
if the guy your working with allows you to install pixels then you can track all what you need with google analytics
you can find a video about it on affiliate word channel on youtube

Why did you choose Bing ads? I have never used Bing ads before because I think Google would be a better place as most of people use Google, rather than Bing.
adword is better then bing but it's costy too, but bing own over 30% of the US search and cheaper so it worth giving it a try

World-wide yes. Bing may be not so mobile-anal like Google has become. Google search volume is 50% or more Chrome on Android. Microsoft is insignificant in mobile. Desktop and tablet users spent a lot more money in dollar value than smartphone users. You have to sell crumbs to mobile *ants* but desktop *dinosaurs* eat bigger meals ;)

Well said. I believe it's the best choice as it's your real experience. :)

World-wide yes. Bing may be not so mobile-anal like Google has become. Google search volume is 50% or more Chrome on Android. Microsoft is insignificant in mobile. Desktop and tablet users spent a lot more money in dollar value than smartphone users. You have to sell crumbs to mobile *ants* but desktop *dinosaurs* eat bigger meals ;)

Thanks a lot,

I just look at my current campaign today! I got dirty cheap clicks on mobile but now i figure out that I need to go a little bit aggressive on desktop.

I think they are same traffic source (people are SEARCHING something specific). If I can dominate Google Adwords with more competitions I think I can COPY the campaign to Bingads (no brain way).

UPDATE:

Today I have added more elements to my landing page to provide more value to the audience and not get banned by Google Adwords.

I found my ads don't get enough clicks... So I decide to add some new keywords to the adgroup with match ads to landing pages.

Do you guy think I need to test more GEO or more angles?

Need suggesstions :)

Last edited:
what position are your ads in?
would it help just raise your bid to get better position?
long tail key-phrases have fewer clicks and a lower bid should have a good position.
maybe a how, what, where stemming of the target keyword.

Bottom line you are going to spend money on mistakes -- decide how long to keep trying before you pivot.

Thanks for your advice but the data is not enough (I just spent $2). I can't see anything on the auction :)

I just raised the bid and add some super related keyword to the adgroup a few hours ago. Looking for see what happens.

As I said, if the the campaign is out of budget without any conversion (x8 payout) I will quit the niche or test new offers.

Bottom line Why you know I'm going to spend money on mistakes?

Last edited:
make sure you have TOS on your pages

Ya... thanks a lot! I just do it.

My ads is working well in 3 position but don't have any conversion yet.

The volume in India is not high... The campaign is only cost me $3 per day that make no sense to get results.

Any suggestion?

Last edited:
You seem to have covered almost all, good luck with this, but more than a tracker, you could also try to work with a tool too, good luck with this! keep us updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya... thanks a lot! I just do it.

My ads is working well in 3 position but don't have any conversion yet.

The volume in India is not high... The campaign is only cost me $3 per day that make no sense to get results.

Any suggestion?
If the volume isn't high then try another niche or country better

Sorry guy, a few days ago I realized that my process is a turtle.... so I decide to test more offers and that's why I don't have time to update this thread...

I got 1 lucky offer that convert.

Offer 1,3 : FAIL
Offer 2: YES

213.jpg

Now I'm at 500% ROI :)

I feel like desktop traffic is not HUGE but it's the best for promoting everygreen offer.

Anyone can give me some advices.

Last edited:
Sorry guy, a few days ago I realized that my process is a turtle.... so I decide to test more offers and that's why I don't have time to update this thread...

I got 1 lucky offer that convert.

Offer 1,3 : FAIL
Offer 2: YES

View attachment 12312

Now I'm at 500% ROI :)

I feel like desktop traffic is not HUGE but it's the best for promoting everygreen offer.

Anyone can give me some advices.
good result now try to see wich kws are bringging you these sales and bid higher on them

Last edited:
banners
Back