The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review 5 TIPS FOR NEWBIE MEDIA BUYER

CPARK

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CPARK
You're just starting your first media buying campaigns? Never fear! We’ve prepared a step-by-step strategy for you. Focus on:

The first stage you’re gonna face - Preparation

Because, scaling up is only possible once your campaign becomes a fluid and constant stream of revenue.
Which verticals do you feel comfortable working with? Here the decision is completly yours - #dating #datingmainstream #adult #sweepstakes #mobilecontent
Once you pick a vertical, you’re getting closer to getting those golden offers running. Having a list of offers to test - choose your affiliate network.

Step 2 – SET YOUR CAMPAIGN UP
(Choose Bidding Strategy, Targeting, Creatives)
Important information: the bid value will depend on the targeted country, the ad format and your strategy.

Wanna hear the 3rd one?
The optimization stage should begin only when you have a good amount of data. Moreover, be sure to test other time frames.
You need to be on top of the situation, regularly checking your campaign’s performance. When you keep track of the changes, it’s much quicker for you to see the impact. Do you want to get FREE Whitelist? Write us now & and we'll send it to you!

And the last but not least tip - EXPAND YOUR GEOs, GET MORE AD PLACEMENTS AND INCREASE YOUR VOLUMES!

Want even more tips- write to us now!

Screenshot_16.png

When I first started working in this field, I took an online course and was advised to test the PDL niche. It is perfect for both experienced and beginning media buyers. The first CPA network I worked with was PDL-Profit , the guys provide excellent service, are happy to help beginners, and gave a lot of useful advice that I needed to get started. They also don’t have a hold and paid me right away, which really helped me work continuously and increase working capital.
If anyone is reading this from PDL profit, I'm glad to collaborate with you, buddies, you're awesome!

What the hell does that have to do with the OP's post? NOTHING!

These days I sincerely question the effectiveness of social media advertising from scratch. I think the future of effective online promotion is influencer marketing. When influencers boost to their followers, it's far more effective than random media buys, the ROI pencils out. That and high quality content syndication in the right places, like Forbes and other major media.

banners
Back