The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Essential Questions You Should Ask Yourself To Get More Traffic

Sengezo

affiliate
When you get into marketing you usually get the wrong idea of what marketing is. I made that mistake too which is marketing the product and talking more about it's qualities. It doesn't work (you know why?) People don't care about the product you're promoting they care about their problems. You must be the solution they're looking for. Connect with them (you can't get internet access without connecting to the wifi) if you know what I mean. Here are the questions you should ask yourself:
● What kind of questions is your target audience asking before making a decision of purchasing the product ?
● What problems and frustrations people are dealing with that your product can solve?
● Has anyone ever experienced something unpleasant because they didn't have your product?
● Has anyone ever got great result from using the product or service you're promoting?
● What tips could you offer to a passionate audience?

The question will generate you a lot of ideas on how you can leverage traffic from huge traffic sources. I hope you find great value in this. Have a great marketing journey ❤

Great advice! Not only to get more traffic, but to generate more conversions as well.

When you get into marketing you usually get the wrong idea of what marketing is. I made that mistake too which is marketing the product and talking more about it's qualities. It doesn't work (you know why?) People don't care about the product you're promoting they care about their problems. You must be the solution they're looking for. Connect with them (you can't get internet access without connecting to the wifi) if you know what I mean. Here are the questions you should ask yourself:
● What kind of questions is your target audience asking before making a decision of purchasing the product ?
● What problems and frustrations people are dealing with that your product can solve?
● Has anyone ever experienced something unpleasant because they didn't have your product?
● Has anyone ever got great result from using the product or service you're promoting?

The question will generate you a lot of ideas on how you can leverage traffic from huge traffic sources. I hope you find great value in this. Have a great marketing journey ❤
Perfect list for marketers, will work with any product

This is awesome, the part I like best, you can't get internet access without connecting to the wifi :rofl

Despite the fact this topic is quite outdated, the ways to get more traffic to the website remain almost the same. However, in 2022, behavioral marketing has become an even more critical factor in attracting the target audience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Totally agree with this and I really think these kinds of questions can be a key to success in any digital marketing-related field. This can be especially helpful for preparing content, creating posts for social media, and writing email messages. People really are only interested in which problems we could solve, and they want to know less about some descriptions, bragging, and so on. So, we indeed have to know how to ask the right questions and how we can help our audience so that we can reach them accordingly.

banners
Back