The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

$400 in 5 hrs

congrats for your earnings.
i don't understand what the reason from this post if you will not share any thing important,it may motivate some newbies but still not valiable

right said its for inspiration for newbies every one can work and make money, but copying some one method will not make any changes for long time, better to locate your own sources for good earning.

I found a source 8 months ago and until today placement on that source giving good ROI what if i have shared how many days it was going to stay.

best thing you can do instead of seeking someone else sources test with your own budget and locate placement fit for your campaigns, When we find a placement we have to buy 100% of its traffic on highest bid no matter what, then use tracker and filter the traffic you dont need, send filtered traffic to a smartlink or rotater to companies like YTZ.

I made like $600 in 2 days and that was my best 2 days. but source dryed out in like 3-4 days.
most of times that's what happens in PPV, cos people keep testing and moving network to network for monetizing their traffic, you should locate the owner of site and get him direct.

here is my snap of that campaign i took all traffic from source and now sames dead but m trying to reach owner to get him on monthly cash payment

upload_2017-5-3_5-47-6.png

i divided in 3 different bids total i spent $1401.80 and made $4294.34

most of times that's what happens in PPV, cos people keep testing and moving network to network for monetizing their traffic, you should locate the owner of site and get him direct.

here is my snap of that campaign i took all traffic from source and now sames dead but m trying to reach owner to get him on monthly cash payment

View attachment 9125

i divided in 3 different bids total i spent $1401.80 and made $4294.34

Yea in my case source dryed out because the owner of website moved to another network. I checked his source code and actually found out to what new PPV network he has moved. I was soo happy and isolated his website id - but offer didnt convert at all on new network.

Yea in my case source dryed out because the owner of website moved to another network. I checked his source code and actually found out to what new PPV network he has moved. I was soo happy and isolated his website id - but offer didnt convert at all on new network.

he might have been getting some social traffic by post or so. other possible side your targeting is not matching with the 1st network and your offer requirement. Dig it more to find out why you are not getting what you need.

try raising your bid little by little also open your tracker in two tabs, drill down reporting in two dates, match the devices, connection, browser, OS etc of 1st day of profit and traffic today you will be able to spot why its not converting now.

Wow nice numbers! What i don't understand - you said you send traffic you don't need to smartlink and similar... You can't simply block those sources and don't pay for them at all?

Wow nice numbers! What i don't understand - you said you send traffic you don't need to smartlink and similar... You can't simply block those sources and don't pay for them at all?

I didnt say we cant block sources, I said single source or working sources, here is why we should not block targeting on single source or on working sources.

We bid high on all traffic of the source so we make it hard for others to find why becos most people bid lowest when testing they are unable to find that source as its out of their bid reach.

even if we block specific targeting what if some one else find different device, geo, os, browser etc, he is defiantly going to use his brain to drink 100% traffic of geos and devices without capping. result we lose source or out of reach to make it profitable due to high bid.

Great!

Did you buy popup or popup-under ads?

I also tried this BUT Pin submit offers don't have much content so It's hard for me to create Landing Page.

I used direct link (put my affiliate link in popup ads campaign) and got thousand clicks But No Conversion.

It's awesome if you can give me some suggestion in your experience :)

Thanks!

Great!

Did you buy popup or popup-under ads?

I also tried this BUT Pin submit offers don't have much content so It's hard for me to create Landing Page.

I used direct link (put my affiliate link in popup ads campaign) and got thousand clicks But No Conversion.

It's awesome if you can give me some suggestion in your experience :)

Thanks!

check your pm

MI
Back