The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$400 in 5 hrs

yes you can if its pure domain redirect traffic then it will perform batter. But be careful some domains traffic is diverted junk or you can say all the garbage is being sent to specific domain.
Is there any online course about domain traffic? I want to learn about it

Today i found a traffic source its killing, in 5 hrs got this on my one voluum account im using 3 offers pin submit and CPL

View attachment 8938

its ppv(pops) and cost is $1.2/CPM
It is good to post things like this for "inspiration" but of what use will it be if you dont give a pointer to some one you are trying to "inspire". It will be good if one post something like this to at least give insight on how how he went about it (not saying you should reveal every detail). So that someone who is really inspired can make further researches, implement and make money as well.

It is good to post things like this for "inspiration" but of what use will it be if you dont give a pointer to some one you are trying to "inspire". It will be good if one post something like this to at least give insight on how how he went about it (not saying you should reveal every detail). So that someone who is really inspired can make further researches, implement and make money as well.

Firstly, this is in the 'Success Stories and Bragging' forum - it's not a follow along.

Secondly, there is a wealth of information the OP has posted here. You just need to decipher it and figure out how to use it.

There is someone who is doing a similar thing to the OP From ZERO to 5 FIGURES in 10 months from scratch with mobile cpa You should know though that it requires some investment (I would budget $500 a month).

Firstly, this is in the 'Success Stories and Bragging' forum - it's not a follow along.

Secondly, there is a wealth of information the OP has posted here. You just need to decipher it and figure out how to use it.

There is someone who is doing a similar thing to the OP From ZERO to 5 FIGURES in 10 months from scratch with mobile cpa You should know though that it requires some investment (I would budget $500 a month).

Thanks for reply to Ihe, im not really active now a days its moonsoon weather ( rainy days ) too lazy :D

banners
Back