The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything $30k spent on facebook ads

i'm here today to answer your questions about facebook adstell me whats in your mind and i'll try to tell the right way to do it

Go.Go.Go

Yeah I got a question:

Would you recommend you go broad with a limited budget and let the FB pixel optimise itself as you slowly crank up spend? The only filters I tend to find are good are location and age but apart from that broad seems to be the way to go while you keep CPC in check.

Let me know if I'm on point or completely haywire ;)

Nick

Yeah I got a question:

Would you recommend you go broad with a limited budget and let the FB pixel optimise itself as you slowly crank up spend? The only filters I tend to find are good are location and age but apart from that broad seems to be the way to go while you keep CPC in check.

Let me know if I'm on point or completely haywire ;)

Nick
You're on point
Laser targeting can be very costly
Targeting a very small portion of people highly related to you offer will tear up ur budget

Hey @badboy_nick & @David Mali

You're on point
Laser targeting can be very costly
Targeting a very small portion of people highly related to you offer will tear up ur budget

Regarding that, don't you think that if you won't do a narrowing to the audience the relevance score will be too low, which will effect the cost per results (more expensive)?

I mean, to do a broad audience, it will create a wide array of people who will see the results, but in the end they might not be relevant to the ad?

(*** Of course it all depends on what you promotes, but still...)

What do you think?

Hey @badboy_nick & @David Mali

Regarding that, don't you think that if you won't do a narrowing to the audience the relevance score will be too low, which will effect the cost per results (more expensive)?

I mean, to do a broad audience, it will create a wide array of people who will see the results, but in the end they might not be relevant to the ad?

(*** Of course it all depends on what you promotes, but still...)

What do you think?
you can add more relevant audience

i mean you can go broad with relevant audience .
your research to find more relative pages to target and add to your aud

Hey guys
i've spent around $30k on facebook ads promoting
CPA offers,Clickbank products,Aliexpress Dropshipping,jvzoo products

and even got my account flagged twice

i'm here today to answer your questions about facebook ads
tell me whats in your mind and i'll try to tell the right way to do it

Go.Go.Go
Im now tring facebook ads i have spent there 250dollars
I use lp woth optin
Wgat do you do when you prmote low tickect products
Like im getteing 0.5 1 and even 2 dollar per click
So let say i need like 20click for conversion im out for break even

2 do you still get leads for low ticket product?
Did u ever tried to use facebook ads no optin just with action call button to your offer?

Im now tring facebook ads i have spent there 250dollars
I use lp woth optin
Wgat do you do when you prmote low tickect products
Like im getteing 0.5 1 and even 2 dollar per click
So let say i need like 20click for conversion im out for break even

2 do you still get leads for low ticket product?
Did u ever tried to use facebook ads no optin just with action call button to your offer?

When i started fb ads i spend way more than 250 to get my first sale ,, that was in 2014
the low ticket products i promote is $15 to $30 not less because fb has a high PPC rates

When i started fb ads i spend way more than 250 to get my first sale ,, that was in 2014
the low ticket products i promote is $15 to $30 not less because fb has a high PPC rates
so what the other traffic for low ticket you used i have a payout of 12$

so still with a 1 $ 0.5$ for 15 $ products you making good profitable campaign?
even scaleable?

What about Diabetes offers? I have a Diabetes presell quiz approved on Adwords. That quiz leads to a VSL. Do you think it will get approved? Same thing with Weight Loss offers. I could set up a squeeze page promising a case-study. Do you think something like that will be approvable?

What about Diabetes offers? I have a Diabetes presell quiz approved on Adwords. That quiz leads to a VSL. Do you think it will get approved? Same thing with Weight Loss offers. I could set up a squeeze page promising a case-study. Do you think something like that will be approvable?
Never tried to promote a diabetes offer
but i think it's okay as long as the offer landing page doesn't promise to cure diabetes or have nasty images

Never tried to promote a diabetes offer
but i think it's okay as long as the offer landing page doesn't promise to cure diabetes or have nasty images

Thank you for your answer. The thing is, I am in doubt because I know FB doesn't really like weight loss offers and this is close enough...

Where do you get and fund ad accounts?

All of mine are banned from years ago, do you know of any prepaid acc services?

MI
Back