The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything $30k spent on facebook ads

Hey wanted to ask you about this answer.

How many days do you suggest to run a test ad?
And for how many days are you suggest running a good ad set
For example, after I did some ad set test I found one that converts the best, how many days I should run the ad?

And how do you suggest to build the Landing Page, WordPress (with a template) or some kind of LP platform?

Thanks!
3/4 days is enough to know if it's converting or not
and from 3 ad copies ,something gotta work
and yes wordpress is good to create 1 pager landing
or you can go for instapage

3/4 days is enough to know if it's converting or not
and from 3 ad copies ,something gotta work
and yes wordpress is good to create 1 pager landing
or you can go for instapage

So let's say that after I tested 3 ad copies I have one that works.
How long you suggest that I can run it regularly? One week two week? There is any limit or something?

Thanks again, for answering!

yes sure
that will be enough to get you started
don't go with all of the budget or high amount, $5 a day is enough to test ads
you can create 2/3 ad copies with $5 per day each to see what is making the best results and scale it up with higher amount
you can contact me if u needed 1on1 coaching on teamviewer
Thanks very much for this, i'll see how to gather the money needed for this, and get back to you experimented ears.

hello there! Is there a way to lower CPC ?? I'm targeting US but i get very high cpc ...i tested right column ad only thinking it would lower the cpc but it's still pretty high..so is there a possible way to lower cpc?

hello there! Is there a way to lower CPC ?? I'm targeting US but i get very high cpc ...i tested right column ad only thinking it would lower the cpc but it's still pretty high..so is there a possible way to lower cpc?

Yes
Fb will start to optimise your campaigns after 2/3 days of lunching and if the audience is highly targeted and relative to your offer/ad and people are taking action .. That will make the CPC drop

Also choosing the niche
For example ,weight loss,, is highly competitive niche and ,, self defense ,, is not

So you'll get a lower CPC if u targeted the self defense market

Yes
Fb will start to optimise your campaigns after 2/3 days of lunching and if the audience is highly targeted and relative to your offer/ad and people are taking action .. That will make the CPC drop

Also choosing the niche
For example ,weight loss,, is highly competitive niche and ,, self defense ,, is not

So you'll get a lower CPC if u targeted the self defense market

wow great :D thanks!
and for example if i create a video ad then the people are more likely to engage on it which will probably increase the CTR right? and will this also result in lowering the cpc?

and next question- i was testing only right column ad thinking there the cpc would be low but it was pretty high there as well. so is it possible to reduce cpc on right column ad??

oh and i just edited for this one-- how do i know if a certain keyword has high competition or not? how do i find low competition keywords?

Please answer all :D thankssssssss alot once again

Hi David!
We are selling apparel & accessories for Crypto enthusiast & investors.
We offer up to 40% for each sale.
Could you suggest where could we find Facebook Ads professionals who could be interested in our affiliate program?
Thanks!

Hi David!
We are selling apparel & accessories for Crypto enthusiast & investors.
We offer up to 40% for each sale.
Could you suggest where could we find Facebook Ads professionals who could be interested in our affiliate program?
Thanks!

Why don't you contact Affiliate networks. ? Affiliate network will handle everything from affiliates to sending them payments.

Hey David.

I just starting with fb ads and a lot of question in my head :

1. What niche working well on fb ads these days ?

2. Two week ago my fb ads got banned, i pick an offer (email submit-win iphone x) from adworkmedia they told me that i must use a landing page and use iframe to the offer. because they link has been flagged and wont work on facebook. So i bought an domain create landing page and then iframe the offer.

And guess what FB approved my ads and start running for one day. i would like to test it how does it work and i spend for this for only $1/ads and got 4 click and 2 lead ($2.18). After one day when i login to fb they banned me.

In this scenario what would like you to says?

- FB doesnt like email submit offer?
- Or they dont like if i using iframe to an offer?
- Or they banned me cos my facebook account doenst have any history running an ads?

3. I won't facebook banned me for the second time, do you running cpa offer on your personal fb account ? or move to facebook business account?

4. What spy tool do you think is good for facebook ads right now ?

5. And what tracker do you suggest for beginner with low cost and good features?

Sorry it was to much questions and also for my english.

Thanks in advance,

Hey David.

I just starting with fb ads and a lot of question in my head :

1. What niche working well on fb ads these days ?

2. Two week ago my fb ads got banned, i pick an offer (email submit-win iphone x) from adworkmedia they told me that i must use a landing page and use iframe to the offer. because they link has been flagged and wont work on facebook. So i bought an domain create landing page and then iframe the offer.

And guess what FB approved my ads and start running for one day. i would like to test it how does it work and i spend for this for only $1/ads and got 4 click and 2 lead ($2.18). After one day when i login to fb they banned me.

In this scenario what would like you to says?

- FB doesnt like email submit offer?
- Or they dont like if i using iframe to an offer?
- Or they banned me cos my facebook account doenst have any history running an ads?

3. I won't facebook banned me for the second time, do you running cpa offer on your personal fb account ? or move to facebook business account?

4. What spy tool do you think is good for facebook ads right now ?

5. And what tracker do you suggest for beginner with low cost and good features?

Sorry it was to much questions and also for my english.

Thanks in advance,

hello..what campaign type were you using?? and what was the CPC and which country were you targeting??

And how do you suggest to build the Landing Page? I want to promote cpa healthy campaigns but facebook block my direct link and the link that create with the tracking

MI
Back