The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything $30k spent on facebook ads

My account has a pretty good spending limit by promoting whitehat ecom and local stuff.

I want to start clickbank, but with so many stories of people getting suspended, I really want to be sure I'm playing by the rules and will have my account as safe as possible. And their rules are kind of vague, not exactly giving detailed information about stuff like that.

What would you recommend? How do you approach it, keeping FB happy, the user experience up and manage to stay profitable or at least break even on the list building?

Thank you!

My account has a pretty good spending limit by promoting whitehat ecom and local stuff.

I want to start clickbank, but with so many stories of people getting suspended, I really want to be sure I'm playing by the rules and will have my account as safe as possible. And their rules are kind of vague, not exactly giving detailed information about stuff like that.

What would you recommend? How do you approach it, keeping FB happy, the user experience up and manage to stay profitable or at least break even on the list building?

Thank you!
like you said , play by the rules always use a simple landing page to get emails then redirect them to the product ,, stay away from MMO niche if you want to stay away from suspension , they're so strict

and be careful with diet , weight loss niches ,, don't use phrases like ,,, loss weight fast or drop 14 pound in a week ,and don't post before and after weight loss images in your ad

beside that everything will be good
check my signature it will give u an idea on how to start and case studies that u can copy

Thanks a lot for answering!

What do you mean by simple landing page? I hear people talking about specific requirements about opt-in pages on FB, but other than having privacy/terms, and not being a complete 1 pager I don't see anything specific.

So Prelander (optional) -> Opt-in page -> Offerwall is accepted?

i cant figure out the fb ads game .. lost many accounts made only $250 on aug on a cb offer ...
recently i ran some cpa offer but lost money .. :(

Hi David,

We are looking to expand into paid advertising / recruiting more massive affiliates.

Currently we are getting around 25k organic clicks via google, and probably 50k clicks from our currently affiliates which are generating thousands with us.

What would you suggest the best avenue to go down in order to grow our business, we sell a genuine weight loss product called HCG which is pharmaceutical aswell. We need some out of the box ideas because we cannot simply post on facebook or google our ads as they get banned with the word HCG or weightloss..

Hi Ian,

I did some decent sales on Facebook with a physical product that is aimed towards people looking to lose weight. Here is an idea you can try: Create a Shopify store and sell physical products that people interested in weight loss would buy. Hint: Look up Hot Shaper Pants. Run ads on Facebook promoting the physical items. You would want to generate sales so you are getting money on the front end, but you will also be collecting emails on the back end. Shopify can collect an email for every sale you get. Then on the back end run email campaigns to your list to promote your HCG product. This way you have a super targeted list that fits your client profile and they are proven buyers because they have purchased an item from you already.

Hey David,

I am just working on my affiliate website, getting him optimized for Facebook ads. I want to promote some Clickbank products.

Can you tell us more about how to make that landing page/website and not get banned?

I know that it should look like:

Facebook Ads ---> Landing Page ---> Autoresponder ---> daily offers

However, how to make a landing page that won't be banned?

Thanks,
Ewan

P.S.
I used to work during the summer with one Clickbank vendor and results were crazy. However, I never tried as an affiliate - I was not sure how to avoid account suspension.

Hey guys
i've spent around $30k on facebook ads promoting
CPA offers,Clickbank products,Aliexpress Dropshipping,jvzoo products

and even got my account flagged twice

i'm here today to answer your questions about facebook ads
tell me whats in your mind and i'll try to tell the right way to do it

Go.Go.Go
hi mate, this looks really good, but i will like to know if with a 1500$, it could be easy to run a CPA campaign on Facebook? What should i focus on to minimize risks?

What do you mean by simple landing page? I hear people talking about specific requirements about opt-in pages on FB, but other than having privacy/terms, and not being a complete 1 pager I don't see anything specific.

No offerwalls
and 1 pager with a simple headline and paragraph and maybe an image is enough
but it must be relative to your ad ... no terms and agreement needed at all for the landing page

hi mate, this looks really good, but i will like to know if with a 1500$, it could be easy to run a CPA campaign on Facebook? What should i focus on to minimize risks?
yes sure
that will be enough to get you started
don't go with all of the budget or high amount, $5 a day is enough to test ads
you can create 2/3 ad copies with $5 per day each to see what is making the best results and scale it up with higher amount
you can contact me if u needed 1on1 coaching on teamviewer

Hey David,

I am just working on my affiliate website, getting him optimized for Facebook ads. I want to promote some Clickbank products.

Can you tell us more about how to make that landing page/website and not get banned?

I know that it should look like:

Facebook Ads ---> Landing Page ---> Autoresponder ---> daily offers

However, how to make a landing page that won't be banned?

Thanks,
Ewan

P.S.
I used to work during the summer with one Clickbank vendor and results were crazy. However, I never tried as an affiliate - I was not sure how to avoid account suspension.
it's very simple guys
u just need to stay relative to your ad for example your ad says " The best paleo cookbook 2017 with more than 500 recipes " the landing page must say the same thing ,, then catch emils or simply redirect them with a button to the clickbank product
check my signature for more examples
and wait for a coming post to explain how

If you want to be really safe you could with something like the following...

Copyright Year Company Name | Website URL | Phone | Mailing Address
This site is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc.
Support | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Earnings Disclaimer

You could shorten it down to

This site is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc.
Support | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Earnings Disclaimer
Copyright Year Website URL

You could also drop the earnings disclaimer link and put it directly on the page if it's not really long.

Earnings Disclaimer Text
Support | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright Year Website URL

$5 a day per ad set
get a good offer/product and create a nice landing page with a good call to action button like :GET STARTED: or something like that
and test 3 defferant ad sets $5 pay day each and test

are u planing to do CPA
or affiliate products ?

Hey wanted to ask you about this answer.

How many days do you suggest to run a test ad?
And for how many days are you suggest running a good ad set
For example, after I did some ad set test I found one that converts the best, how many days I should run the ad?

And how do you suggest to build the Landing Page, WordPress (with a template) or some kind of LP platform?

Thanks!

Hi, for cpa offers, do you collect their emails or not on facebook? For a cps offer, you should definitely do that, but what do you do for cpa? Also, can you provide me a good landing page (doesn't have to be yours) for cpa offers? Thanks!

MI
Back