“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

30 Day SEO Journey

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by lafftar, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Tedel

Tedel Affiliate affiliate

er… That is not a good plan, I am afraid. Repeat after me: I need real links from real websites.
    What you are doing here is web spam.

How do you get real links from real websites? First, you need to have a site that deserves to be linked to. If you don't have that, I doubt anything can save you.

If your main website is about a service or product, then make it useful for people looking for that product (and for a similar product too).

SEO is not link-building. Google cannot care less th put your site first for a term. They want the best site first. Just create the best site for the user. That will make it easier.

I've been working 11 years in SEO so far. Believe me. If you make a useful website, you can win Wikipedia, eBay Pinterest… any other site on the world. I have… many times.

2. Voluum
  3. Julia Ann

Julia Ann Affiliate affiliate

Agreed directory submission is no more useful according to many webmasters as well as most of the webmasters avoid to use directory submission.

4. Nanette

Nanette Affiliate affiliate

Stay consistent with adding content and posting to social
    Sounds like a good plan for now:)

MI