“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

3 Reasons Why Good Offers Don't Convert

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Graybeard, May 12, 2019.

1. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. Voluum
  3. Claire Harbour

Claire Harbour Moderator moderator affiliate

Hi @Greybeard, great post thanks for sharing! I'd also like to add registration forms being too long or complex, that can really hurt conversions.

azgold likes this.
  4. Graybeard

Surveys too... Although not conversion related; Unless you want to consider the person completing the survey 'a conversion' <<<technically: It is >>> If you follow NPS, a survey should be no more than 3 questions.
    1. 0-10 question
    2. 0-10 question
    3. your added #comment [text field]

Paiva likes this.
  5. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Amen to all of those. I'd like to expand on @Graybeard 's first point: Focusing on yourself and your product—not the customer

- Excruciatingly long videos that tell you about ten different people who made money and the maserati but by the time you've suffered through it, you still don't know what exactly the product is. But you should buy it because Janet Smith from Poughkeepsie volunteered an oozing testimony about all her money now.

6. Paiva

Paiva Affiliate affiliate

I still think that point 2 is somewhat useless in that case, from my experience if offer converts it converts good from the start. And then you may play a bit, if it's not working at all from start probably no point to optimise anything really. And that's it basically.

7. Graybeard

I tend to agree with that; If you put lipstick on a pig -- it is still a pig :D

MI