The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3 Reasons Why Good Offers Don't Convert

Surveys too... Although not conversion related; Unless you want to consider the person completing the survey 'a conversion' <<<technically: It is >>> If you follow NPS, a survey should be no more than 3 questions.
  1. 0-10 question
  2. 0-10 question
  3. your added #comment [text field]

• Focusing on yourself and your product—not the customer
  • Failing to play the long game with conversion rate optimization
  • Lack of sufficient information on landing pages (or too much superfluous (useless) text).
Hi @Greybeard, great post thanks for sharing! I'd also like to add registration forms being too long or complex, that can really hurt conversions.

Amen to all of those. I'd like to expand on @Graybeard 's first point: Focusing on yourself and your product—not the customer

- Excruciatingly long videos that tell you about ten different people who made money and the maserati but by the time you've suffered through it, you still don't know what exactly the product is. But you should buy it because Janet Smith from Poughkeepsie volunteered an oozing testimony about all her money now.

I still think that point 2 is somewhat useless in that case, from my experience if offer converts it converts good from the start. And then you may play a bit, if it's not working at all from start probably no point to optimise anything really. And that's it basically.

MI
Back