The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2nd Page on Google

genuwine4532

affiliate
I just saw that the article that I wrote on HUB pages made it to 2nd page of google search, this is literally two days after I wrote it, and the analytics on google shows it as natural ranking.

I am wondering if this is due to it being on the HUB Pages website/domain? I mean could this happen if let's say I had posted this article on my own blog domain (if it was new), as opposed to HUB Pages domain? I mean is this due to the favor of HUB Pages from google because of their large member base and large amount of original content? Does the question make sense?

Thank you all

Yep you got it, that's one if the main reasons we recommend it and people use it. Often brand new sites are penalized in search engines because they are new and/or have no backlinks and/or aren't SEO'd well.

So a hub or squidoo lens or quite a few other sites like that, that already have high authority and lots of backlinks, can get you much higher, much quicker.

I haven't tried hub page and Squidoo before but I did hear about it looong time ago. I didn't understand the advantages of such sites then which I regret but I think its still not too late.

Thanks Charlie

Thank you for the congrats, it was actually pretty cool, for what it was, but everything helps.
I think the biggest advantage maybe to post there AFTER setting up my own affiliate site/blog, that way I have links in place to optimize traffic.

Thats great news! It is a nice starting point.

Now it would be better if you could directly draw traffic to your site ;)

Yes more TRAFFIC

Thanks everyone for the great comments.
YES traffic to MY site is always the key, and HUB pages is a good way to link, the sources of traffic are also available on your own hub page, so I can see how people are finding my writing, so far google, yahoo, digg and the actual hub page community, pretty good sources? Hub is definately a useful tool

Thanks

I didn't know hug pages were good. I will try it today and hope to get some target traffic to my site. I hope :)

Thanks

HUB Pages get a lot of love

Oh yes, Hub Pages get a love from the search engines, more than three of my articles have gone to page 1 of google, Yahoo and when you Digg click you're own articles you get traffic back to your other hub articles from Digg too.

It's really a good way to bum market your site.

Also Squidoo is supposed to be even better, I just dread them because you have to use HTML to edit your stuff.

banners
Back