The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
ESPN reported last week the status of sports betting in all 50 US states
www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/19740480/the-united-states-sports-betting-where-all-50-states-stand-legalization
Check the link for latest news about your state

20201103_betting_map.png

I had heard online gambling (poker, at least) was illegal in the States, so this is good news. Both for betting enthusiasts and affiliates. :)

I think it should be legalized nonetheless, it has been going on since medieval times, only legalizing what is convenient to govts is old norm. Betting is part of human culture. Why not utilize it for more? Thoughts?

i really thought it's a periodic table :rofl
+ btw, what makes sport betting illegal in some countries and states? :rolleyes:

- Samira

Why does the rest of the states continue to miss such a good opportunity to get some more tax money? People will still do that, and you will not make them give up gambling. Why then now make some profit from it? This activity does not hurt anyone.
I mean, it’s still possible to gamble online in those states, but they cannot get any profit from it. But, on the other hand, I don’t give a poo about that. I will continue gambling as I used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found an affiliate program that was part of a US listed public stock company that is licensed to take sports bets in 6 US states that allow it.
So, they are creditable and not a sleazeball operation ....

So, I read the terms of the affiliate agreement and the wording is so bad --there are so many ways the 'pencil' you out of your earnings.
Contract of adhesion with dictatorial clauses. Why the hell should I spend my money on you business? Let me totally cold.

I will contact them (they are based in Colombia [cartel? LOL]) about 2 things --they seem to be following the decades old banners on your website and the only form of promotion (small minds) not mentioning media buying or network advertising nor social media.
Welcome to 2004 again.

Walked away disappointed again.

banners
Back