The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Andy Jonatan

affiliate
Hi All,

As the title states, it has been two months since I started on this adventure that was recommended by my sons.

I did not know anything about or how to start this process. I was able to obtain the STM videos and all it did was confuse me more.

Currently am more seasoned but still struggling to result in a single day of positive ROI but am just marching on.

I hope I will be able to network and share experience, good or bad in regards to affiliate marketing and be eventually successful doing this.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Andy! I just responded to your other thread.

Information overwhelm is pretty typical at first. Don't worry, you'll find it a little easier to focus once you nail down the vertical/niche, traffic source and tracker you want to start out with. Stick with one each then either master them or decide they aren't for you and move on to a different one.

Allow me to simplify and slow things down a bit for you by starting at the beginning, with the basics. It helps to know what people are talking about and the challenges faced by others just new to the industry.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

I know from your other thread that you've already jumped in and started taking action. If you want, you can create a journey thread, where members can help you as you go.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Andy!

MI
Back