The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2 important questions to AffiliateFix

Manuel Gonzalez

affiliate
Please excuse my English translated into google

Good afternoon

I write of Ecuador, in South America. I found this prestigious forum searching the internet and I find the pleasant surprise that SERVANDO SILVA is also in this forum.

Servando is a Latin reference for all those Latinos who dream of generating income online.

I only have 2 very important questions for me:

1.- I understand that the forum is paid once and from there no longer pay more, but I see that I can navigate. That's great because it allows me to see what's inside the forum. The question is: What's in the forum paid, other than that it is not ???

2.- Specifically my wish is:

a) Learning to choose PPV deals, PPI, PPD and E-mail Submit in the CPA networks and be accepted in them, as I see it is very difficult to accept me. I've tried and I've been denied access.

b) Learn to generate campaigns on the website of the traffic source. At the time I find myself already registered Airpush (for mobile) and 50onred.

c) Learning to manage tracking to track my campaigns. At the moment I am registered in the basic plan AdsBridge.com

So the question 2 is: The AffiliateFix forum can help me to know the points a, b and c ????

Right now I'm in a forum called PPVGURU. I consider it an excellent forum to learn PPV, but although the owner of the forum strives to answer all questions, we who are rookies or are in my case at the basic level, we feel (I speak of myself) discouraged because there many terms that sometimes know and send us to read vast amounts of information are handled. It is true that give us campaigns already made, but I do not want life to "give me a fish every month, but teach me to fish to avoid having to always depend on the forum and be paying every month. Please excuse me. ....it is my opinion.

With all due respect, I think that there should be a specific practical manual that says how to do a campaign and what you should not do to make mistakes. Finally, something very practical.

Thank you very much for your kindness to answer. I understand that if SERVANDO SILVA this with you is because AffiliateFix is very good and positive.

Best regards from Ecuador

Manuel Gonzalez R.

Hello buddy, I will try to answer you best on the experience that I have had personally. I will say that the forum is a good place for one to learn and to grow. I joined the forum with very little knowledge on matters to do with affiliate marketing but as time went by, I have been able to learn from my fellow members. There is always a newbie section in this area where you can post your concerns and I believe we will help as we can.

Hello Manuel. I'm glad to know i'm kind of an inspiration for you and others.

You're on a good place to get started. Since you're still learning all the basics i think these are the best answers for you:

1. AffiliateFix is NOT a paid forum. As you can see, everything is free and you can read through it right now.
There's an special section called the Dojo, which is a 1 time payment (not a recurring membership as other forums) and it has some guides and case studies that are not available publicly. So I recommend you to get that one if you can at a later stage after you've learned the basics.

2. Yes, you can learn all of that. You will have to ask questions in the right forums and of course to some testing yourself. If you're having problems being accepted into some networks there's a special thread in the Dojo where we help you get accepted by talking to the reps. That might be worth a try for you.

Also for tracking we have very complete guides using Voluum, but not for Adsbridge. However, Adsbridge has a lot of video tutorials to help you with anything and they're active in this forum as well.

I also recommend you to read the 101 basic manual. I don't have the link right now but a quick search will give it to you and that's probably the best way to understand the basic terms and get started.

Cheers!

Hello Servando

Thank you for your comments. I know I'm on the right track.

Best regards

Manuel Gonzalez

Hey, Manuel, I glad you joined one of the biggest affiliate communities. So, start reading "What's affiliate marketing thread", check the RESOURCES section, there are best available aff networks, programs and services and for sure ask if you have any questions.

Feel free to ping me for the tracking related questions, we really have great newbie guides, videos and friendly support team.

Have a nice day!

banners
Back